• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

OMG! I got Celestial Nighthawk! Finally after 14 exotic engrams it is mine! Encrypted 13 yesterday with nothing, but today I figured I had some strange coins to blow so gave it another shot (I know, this would set me on a terribly bad road if it went wrong), but I got it at the first one! So happy!

Nuszka

Been doing trials, 4 wins in and one loss. Thinking no bother just one more to get the chest piece for my Titan. Next game in my fire team gets booted? Wtf . Ok , let's get one more win , we got booted again and both disconnects counted as a loss !!! I rage quit shut my console down. My wife is not happy with me now as she saw my enrage mode. :( just my luck

Ikkarus

Been doing trials, 4 wins in and one loss. Thinking no bother just one more to get the chest piece for my Titan. Next game in my fire team gets booted? Wtf . Ok , let's get one more win , we got booted again and both disconnects counted as a loss !!! I rage quit shut my console down. My wife is not happy with me now as she saw my enrage mode. :( just my luck
Quite a few people have had the same happen to them as well. Some state people are deliberately lagging the other team for cheap wins. I hope that's not the case though. :/

Let me stay here forever. That atmosphere of the Lighthouse is amazing. The music is phenomenal.

11295758_893987723972833_2531206212988686851_n.jpg

phen0m24

OMG! I got Celestial Nighthawk! Finally after 14 exotic engrams it is mine! Encrypted 13 yesterday with nothing, but today I figured I had some strange coins to blow so gave it another shot (I know, this would set me on a terribly bad road if it went wrong), but I got it at the first one! So happy!
Nice! Good perks?

idk. I'm far from great at PvP, but trials is the most fun I've had in PvP ever. I may never get to mercury, but I'm just having fun with the mode so I can definitely see myself playing this on a consistent basis jus cuz.

They said they were going to add an elimination playlist later down the line, so you can play as much as you want! I like elimination, but for Destiny I prefer respawn modes.

I think the fact it drops Ethric Light more commonly will keep people playing it more and more plus the chance for the Exotic bounty to pop will keep people playing it more and more.

The Ethric Light part is true, pretty easy to get that. However, I don't think I've seen anything about an exotic bounty. I know Fate of All Fools was supposedly tied to ToO, but that was old data mined stuff. If there is actually an exotic bounty then that's great.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Got the dreamwalker. One more light to get all characters to 34 or I can gamble with judgement and get a gear I need.

That was a great run Nya and Ruffy. Skolas went down in no time.

Kwakye94

Neo Member
Do you think 33 is enough to do well in the trials? I'm seeing if i can get away without ascending anything to get some trails armour first

Disker

Well there is another place i will never see, don't have friends that are so good win can win 9 times in a row :p

O well, you can get all the items without going there i presume? It just takes longer i guess, if not, well idk.

Wel just add Disker if you want to do ToO, just want the armour and the weapon, don't care for 9-0 ;) (My own kd is 2.4 on skirmish)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOL. I lucked out. Rolled Judgement chance and got Kellbreaker's cloak. Thought it was going to take another two weeks to get everyone to 34.

ibxrHJ697HX7YL.png

Everyone has ascended.

i2BaWGvz8Issh.png

So happy that I got my FB to 365.

Very impressed with this expansion, feels like bungie are making all the right moves.

Btw is universal remote any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom