• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

Man I want to try ToO but I know I'm average at best, I should probably spend my time key farming instead

so how do you do this without those queen missions does the marks your suppose to kill still show up or something when you out and about on patrol??

also think am bored enough to do the bad juju quest is the 25 strikes the most shittiest part...?

so how do you do this without those queen missions does the marks your suppose to kill still show up or something when you out and about on patrol??

also think am bored enough to do the bad juju quest is the 25 strikes the most shittiest part...?

Yes, the crucible part of it is easy.

Lmao, it makes me so mad how you guys talk about getting to mercury like it's no big deal.

Also, I've playe like 8 games so fast and each game, my team has spawned outside. :/

Wallach

So I jumped into Crucible for a few hours because I've hardly PvP'd in this game at all, and to level up my 365 TLW for ToO spammage tomorrow. I've never used TLW before tonight. A few notes from my session:

A) This gun is fuckin' dumb in PvP. Once I unlocked the last unique perk it just felt so gross. Do people generally run Aggressive Ballistics with Perfect Balance? I want ST Vega levels of cheap stuff for ToO.

B) I got a Party Crasher +1 and a Judgment IV tonight as well, and I'm not sure which one to reforge, and for what exactly. Shot Package with... Smallbore? Field Choke? Not sure what I should do with the last column either.

C) The Invective and Bad Juju bounties were a lot easier than expected. New weapons! Huzzah.

D) Someone remind me to never bother with Clash bounties. That mode is donkeys.

Deku Tree

Wow there are people already cheating in ToS by DDoSing their opponents.

Apparently if one of the players on your opposing team can't be inspected then they'll probably show up as invisible and un-killable on the burning shrine map and then your gonna get disconnected and lose with an "olive" error early in the match and the other team gets away with the win lolz.

Not sure why people bother to do things like this...

neoism

yeah I would love that 9-0... needed 1 more win for 5-2 yesterday for the chest piece, but a dude quit on use mid game easy win for them... I only have 2 passage coins though... need mo...:/

spyder_ur

Apparently if one of the players on your opposing team can't be inspected then they'll probably show up as invisible and un-killable on the burning shrine map and then your gonna get disconnected and lose with an "olive" error early in the match and the other team gets away with the win lolz.

This sounds almost exactly like what happened to me on my very first Trials game yesterday. Loaded in, killed one guy, couldn't see one dude, and then immediately get booted with Olive error.

That happened to me, Breezy and Kadey last night.

Nuszka

Yes that's what happened to me this morning . Needed one win for the chest piece

ElRenoRaven

Wow. I have to say even though I'll stick with my helm of saint 14 these new exotic arm pieces for the titan look pretty freaking cool.

36obrEp.jpg

Namikaze1

Fucking cheaters. I hope future victims of this record the match and report their GT / PSN ID.

Will never understand why some people have to cheat to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom