• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is another place i will never see, don't have friends that are so good win can win 9 times in a row :p

O well, you can get all the items without goeing there i presume? It just takes longer i guess, if not, well idk.

Wel just add Disker if you want to do ToO, just want the armour and the weapon, don't care for 9-0 ;)

From what I've seen, you can only get the elemental weapons from the lighthouse. You can still get ToO weapons from the packages and buying them they just won't have elemental damage. There's also an emblem you get from the lighthouse.

Don't quote me on this though.

Deku Tree

LOL. I lucked out. Rolled Judgement chance and got Kellbreaker's cloak. Thought it was going to take another two weeks to get everyone to 34.

ibxrHJ697HX7YL.png

Everyone has ascended.

i2BaWGvz8Issh.png

Does everything this week just have STR?
My judgements chance boots were 100% STR.

Ken

From what I've seen, you can only get the elemental weapons from the lighthouse. You can still get ToO weapons from the packages and buying them they just won't have elemental damage. There's also an emblem you get from the lighthouse.

Don't quote me on this though.

Pretty sure you're right.

I wouldn't stress out about not ever getting the elemental pvp weapons, especially when PVE has elemental primaries. The pvp ones don't even have unique models!

SgtCobra

Whats the best PvP sniper right now? (Except for PR, I'll never get that gun)
And which perks would you recommend? (For forging, if possible)

Deku Tree

What level are you? That's a 34 you stuck, if you're 1-2 levels below them it's not a one-hit kill. Power differences are enabled in ToO ;)

So weird and illogical that things like grenade damage are affected by light level.

I mean I understand why it makes sense from the purposes of the game but still...

moris

dunno, but I'm 99% sure the only way to get them is doing the higher level PoE runs. Someone on here can probably clarify.

Also, has anyone gotten the helmet from ToO yet? Wonder if those will be locked behind getting to Mercury....
Someone on my fireteam got it before we could get to Mercury so it is possible to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom