• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrammis

I just started playing yesterday, and now I'm at the city. How much of this game can I do solo? Will it even be enjoyable if I'm playing by myself? Thanks
You can play solo up until the very end game (level 30 ish), but its much more fun if you have a friend or two to mess around with. The game will still be enjoyable solo, just don't expect an extremely well written story to keep you engaged.

There's people in this thread from pretty much every console, just post your PSN/GT and you'll have a fireteam in no time ;)

Zocano

Hi everyone!
I'm building a list to figure out how many members here on DGAF that have yet to reach Mercury. Once that list is built, it will be shared among the volunteers below. Please fill out the form accordingly.
'
Pfffffffffff

Signed up without reading cause I'm smart. Already went to Mercury once last week. Feel free to strike my name off the list if you can.

________

Need 1 for PoE 32, quick and easy.

PSN is Zocano

Unstable

Hi everyone!
I'm building a list to figure out how many members here on DGAF that have yet to reach Mercury. Once that list is built, it will be shared among the volunteers below. Please fill out the form accordingly.

How about us that have gone to Mercury and want to go again?
We want to give priority to those that have not yet gone, but once the list dwindle down, we will open it for everyone.

Where do we sign up?
http://goo.gl/forms/OqO9tB43LX

Team A (Saturday & Sunday)
  1. Ej Robinson
  2. Tears of Blood
  3. GAF Member

Team B (Friday - Sunday)
  1. Unstable
  2. GAF Member
  3. GAF Member

Team C (Saturday & Sunday)
  1. Zoba
  2. Nghtly
  3. GAF Member

If there are more volunteers, please let me know so I can share the list with you. I'll be sending a PM to the volunteers tonight to confirm the logistics. Once again, thank you volunteers for being great and for helping.

Awesome job putting this together Lnkn! You've been a huge help to me personally and the DGAF community as a whole. =)

PuMa

Yeah, I got them from the Mercury chest and power levelled them right away. Here's a short 3 minute video of me messing around with them in the Cosmodrome. Some interesting stuff can be done with the builds, but I rarely play Voidwalker so I'm not that experienced with how to set things up most effectively. Have yet to bring them for a spin in Crucible, but probably will today since Clash is the daily and I need 4 more wins for the Grimoire :p

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Mr Greencastle/video/2612031

Cool, thanks!

Hi everyone!

We want to give priority to those that have not yet gone, but once the list dwindle down, we will open it for everyone.

Where do we sign up?

Thanks a lot for making this!
I just wanted to point out that both me and Tears are EU players so it might get a little difficult with timezones and all, but we'll do our best.
I don't think we're there the whole day in the weekend but we'll try and grab some people that missed the Unstable/Zoba train.

JayHayabusa

Hi everyone!

Where do we sign up?

1. Ej Robinson
  2. Tears of Blood
  3. GAF Member

Team B (Friday - Sunday)
  1. Unstable
  2. GAF Member
  3. GAF Member

1. Zoba
  2. Nghtly
  3. GAF Member

If there are more volunteers, please let me know so I can share the list with you. I'll be sending a PM to the volunteers tonight to confirm the logistics. Once again, thank you volunteers for being great and for helping.

Awesome Lnkn52. Thank you so much for putting this together. Signed up for Saturday. Hopefully will get to Mercury for the first time!

X-Frame

How many people ascended a shotgun to 365 for the Trials of Osiris? I'm wondering what the priority is when I already have 365 primaries and rocket launcher.

So it's sniper or shotgun for me next ...

Lnkn52

Awesome job putting this together Lnkn! You've been a huge help to me personally and the DGAF community as a whole. =)

Hey no problem. Thanks you and the other volunteers and Hawkian.

BTW, will you be helping two at a time or will you have someone assisting? And our the dates accurate (Friday - Sunday)?

Jinjo

Hi everyone!

Where do we sign up?

1. Ej Robinson
  2. Tears of Blood
  3. GAF Member

Team B (Friday - Sunday)
  1. Unstable
  2. GAF Member
  3. GAF Member

1. Zoba
  2. Nghtly
  3. GAF Member

Awesome DGAF is awesome! Never been to Mercury so I signed up! Don't necessarily have to go this week or something, but getting there once would be cool. :)

Hoodbury

Hi everyone!

Where do we sign up?

1. Ej Robinson
  2. Tears of Blood
  3. GAF Member

Team B (Friday - Sunday)
  1. Unstable
  2. GAF Member
  3. GAF Member

1. Zoba
  2. Nghtly
  3. GAF Member

Thanks for doing this, it is exactly what I need, help, heh. But I can't seem to get the google doc to open here at work. Any chance someone could sign me up? PSN is Hoodbury.

Namikaze1

Gonna keep an eye on this thread once you guys get around to helping out those who already went. Glad you guys are taking those that haven't first.

Messiek

Hi everyone!

Where do we sign up?

1. Ej Robinson
  2. Tears of Blood
  3. GAF Member

Team B (Friday - Sunday)
  1. Unstable
  2. GAF Member
  3. GAF Member

1. Zoba
  2. Nghtly
  3. GAF Member

Yeeih! Now I can reach Mercury for the first time! : )
My weekend will be ToO non-stop until I have at least 8 wins with all characters.
Thx guys! GAF <3

Gonna keep an eye on this thread once you guys get around to helping out those who already went. Glad you guys are taking those that haven't first.

Did you see my post earlier? Wondering how I can view the list of signups for PoE school. I want to make sure I am signed up for Friday at 8pm, 32 PoE. i'd be listed under kreepmode. Didn't see a link on the signup page to view the list.

Lnkn52

Thanks! I'll check at home but did you need anything besides my PSN? Was there a schedule or timeslots to pick or something?

I see that your PSN is the same as your GAF UN. Which days are you best available for from Friday - Monday?

Did you see my post earlier? Wondering how I can view the list of signups for PoE school. I want to make sure I am signed up for Friday at 8pm, 32 PoE. i'd be listed under kreepmode. Didn't see a link on the signup page to view the list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wIOMKM-pQEFeg08vrMphWzVLI9v_5T-vW4HnGiu9940/edit?usp=sharing

Born2Live

Hi everyone!

Where do we sign up?

1. Ej Robinson
  2. Tears of Blood
  3. GAF Member

Team B (Friday - Sunday)
  1. Unstable
  2. GAF Member
  3. GAF Member

1. Zoba
  2. Nghtly
  3. GAF Member

Great job with the list Lnkn52. I managed to get to Mercury last week thanks to Zoba, don't think I would have managed it otherwise. Good to see its only open to people who have yet to been gives me more incentive to practice PVP and try and 'git gud'.

Namikaze1

You're on the list. Saw your ID on it last night. I'm on mobile so I can't post a link to it but you're on it.

Deku Tree

Glad the list for ToO is prioritizing people who haven't gotten to Mercury yet!

Oh so yeah gotta love the mechanics of PoE 32.

One of our team got DC'd right as the boss was going down.
Not allowed back in because anti cheese getting back in is blocked. No CP so has to do it all over again to get loot.

Now their power was cut so they can't even play for a while.

Homeboyd

Oh so yeah gotta love the mechanics of PoE 32.

One of our team got DC'd right as the boss was going down.
Not allowed back in because anti cheese getting back in is blocked. No CP so has to do it all over again to get loot.

Now their power was cut so they can't even play for a while.
The remaining players in the arena just need to wipe and the person who got kicked has a small window to rejoin. Obviously won't work in this scenario since they lost power, but that's how you get people back in.

Hoodbury

I see that your PSN is the same as your GAF UN. Which days are you best available for from Friday - Monday?

I think any day would work as long as it's later at night US time. I can't play until my kids are in bed. I usually get on around 8 or 9 CST.

Thanks again.

WizzNARD

Hi everyone!

Where do we sign up?

1. Ej Robinson
  2. Tears of Blood
  3. GAF Member

Team B (Friday - Sunday)
  1. Unstable
  2. GAF Member
  3. GAF Member

1. Zoba
  2. Nghtly
  3. GAF Member

I know majority on here play on PS4, but is there any way we could get a group like this for XBO? I'm good at PVP, but not 9-0 good. If not anyone who wants to group up for some trials over the weekend, XBL is same as GAF, WizzNARD.

GlamFM

Banned
In theory....

Let´s say I´m really bad at PvP - how are my chances of going 9-0 if the other two on my team are reeeeeeeally good?

Lnkn52

I know majority on here play on PS4, but is there any way we could get a group like this for XBO? I'm good at PVP, but not 9-0 good. If not anyone who wants to group up for some trials over the weekend, XBL is same as GAF, WizzNARD.

If you're volunteering yourself, sure! I'll add an XBL section as well.

PuMa

In theory....

Let´s say I´m really bad at PvP - how are my chances of going 9-0 if the other two on my team are reeeeeeeally good?

From what I've seen/read on here. All you need is one reaaaallly good player (Unstable/Zoba), and you are good to go. If you have two, 9-0 is probably a cinch.

RetroMG

Hi everyone!

You guys are amazing, and I especially appreciate the option to say when I'm available. (Saturday and Sunday are usually too busy for me to play.)

Thanks again!

WizzNARD

If you're volunteering yourself, sure! I'll add an XBL section as well.

I'll volunteer, but no guarantees of a 9-0. Like I said, I'm good, but not that good. Took a break for a while before all the balancing (nerfs?) so I'm still getting my bearings in PVP again.

noomi

RNG my ass. I've gotten a shitty solar shotgun 3 times this week from Judgement's Chance. WTF!

Lol I just want one, and the arc sniper too :p

Gonna roll a few more chances today, let's see.

Same here, going to try and get there with some friends tomorrow and over the weekend. I feel like I can do it now, been sharpening my skills every day.

E92 M3

I had zero interest in Trials of Osiris and now it has become my favorite mode and rekindled my love for the PVP. It's funny, just like with Destiny itself (only bought it last minute due to hype) I like something I did not expect to.

PuMa

I had zero interest in Trials of Osiris and now it has become my favorite mode and rekindled my love for the PVP. It's funny, just like with Destiny itself (only bought it last minute due to hype) I like something I did not expect to.

Same here. I love the intensity, and the rewards possible make it all worth it (if you can get there).

IHaveIce

Banned

Will you be my savior on Xbox and carry me to mercury?

Nuszka

Hi everyone!

Where do we sign up?

1. Ej Robinson
  2. Tears of Blood
  3. GAF Member

Team B (Friday - Sunday)
  1. Unstable
  2. GAF Member
  3. GAF Member

1. Zoba
  2. Nghtly
  3. GAF Member

Applied for either monday or sunday. Not been to Mercury yet. Hope work will not come in my way.

Kalamari

For a PvP Rocket Launcher, is proximity explosion better than tracking, or does it depend on the velocity? What other attributes are important? Are there any good PvP launcher sold by vendors?

IHaveIce

Banned

Add me IHaveAnIce, not that good either but want to hit a 9-0 out the park.

Levelled Red death and TLW this week solely for ToO

Deku Tree

I gotta go through my weapons and figure out what to delete later... No room. Keeping three FB, three horn (five really), three Fang, three BH, and three IB I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom