• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedemgsuy

Hi Gaf, i left Destiny a couple a months ago, but i kinda want to come back to see all these supposedly wonderful changes, what would be the best way to go from 29 to 32 this days?, and what the hell are those Etheric lights pieces and exotic shards?

Ok probably wont be doing 34 again until im 34 lol pretty frustrating.

Anyone want to do 32 in about 15 minutes or so,

Sorry holtzen got some work to do and that was pretty hard,

TsuWave

sorry guys i have etheric light and i want to get one of my fatebringers up to 365 but i don't know if it's worth it cause i'm still wrecking it with it so i was just wondering if anyone kept track/made notice of the damage difference between 300 fatebringer and 365 fatebringer?

DNAbro

Hi Gaf, i left Destiny a couple a months ago, but i kinda want to come back to see all these supposedly wonderful changes, what would be the best way to go from 29 to 32 this days?, and what the hell are those Etheric lights pieces and exotic shards?

Just buy vendor gear and have a leveled up exotic.

DNAbro

I think I'll try to finally complete this thorn bounty. I kept getting outgunned in the Trials so maybe it will help. Any advice for the crucible part of thorn?

nOoblet16

sorry guys i have etheric light and i want to get one of my fatebringers up to 365 but i don't know if it's worth it cause i'm still wrecking it with it so i was just wondering if anyone kept track/made notice of the damage difference between 300 fatebringer and 365 fatebringer?
300 fatebringer does ~1525 crit damage on tier 1 enemies like acolytes who are at or a few levels under you. 365 does 1957 crit damage. Upgrade armour, you'll get enough of these to upgrade your gun later, plus with higher level you can play higher level PoE.

Dave_6

I wonder if ToO is going to get a lot harder in the next few weeks because all the casual players stop playing it?

This is what I'm afraid of. I succeeded at nothing but losing last night so I feel that the ToO rewards are permanently out of my reach. It's super generous of Twilight to help some folks out but unfortunately I'm stuck here at work for most of the day :/

Namikaze1

I wouldn't mind tonight if you're willing. I might actually do some trials with you afterwards. :p
I'll be on all day. Just leveling some of the new gear I got. I want to get the ToO chest (gear and possibly flawless one too) on my Hunter and Warlock. Especially Warlock since I want to use the Ram.

SgtCobra

So I went to the store warlier today and bought myself a new PS4 controller, I'm not really a PS4 gamer but TLW needs to be experienced without any hindrance.
And after playing 4 matches without any jamming I can say that's it's definitely the controller, it seems some lsunch controllers tend to have this problem where certain games don't recognize the R2 input correctly. I'm happy with my new controller but buying a new one for like 55 quid shouldn't be an option, I hope Bungie looks into this "bug" and finds out how to fix it for the people who don't want to buy a new controller.

Also repost:
Whats the best PvP sniper right now? (Except for PR, I'll never get that gun)
And which perks would you recommend? (For forging, if possible)

phen0m24

Would love to do trials with Fig, Zoba and Drizzy with Fig
logged into my account lol

If you guys are ever doing the losb for trials would love to
hopefully not lose
try as a lowly carry-ee

TsuWave

300 fatebringer does ~1525 crit damage on tier 1 enemies like acolytes who are at or a few levels under you. 365 does 1957 crit damage. Upgrade armour, you'll get enough of these to upgrade your gun later, plus with higher level you can play higher level PoE.

i'm 34 with two characters and had killed 35 skolas on both the second day of the expansion. my dilemma was do i get my 3rd character to 34 or do i rank up fatebringer. Seeing as the damage difference is substantial, i'll rank up fatebringer. Thanks, really appreciated that.

Namikaze1

I already ascended 2 Fatebringers. Gonna ascend my third one hopefully tonight. After that, gonnaascend my Black Hammer, Jolder's Hammer, Efrideet's Spear, and a few other legendaries.

Also, I'm in love with the Void AR I got from Mercury. So good.

nOoblet16

So a single Golden Gunshot with Celestial Nighthawk equip can take out a Titan bubble in one shot.
Two normal golden gun shots do that, so men. What'chu gonna do after the bubble is down then ?

With normal golden gun you can take down bubble and kill the titan and even get some extra explosion kills

EL CUCO

Haha I'll help you when I get back from vacation since you helped me so much with PvE. We ran PVP that one time.
Lol Thanks man. I need a stronk back like yours on my team. 3 month Bloodborne vacation is not doing me any favors right now

neoism

I'm soooo fucking pissed with myself I got a void drive for my sparrow instead of the last word thinking i wouldn't like it ..... I don't even have a rare sparrow -____-....
sometimes I think I'm too dumb to even play this game with only one character it will take me forever to get that many strange coins :*( again.......

RemiLP

Is there any good spots and strategies to beat the lvl 34 poe boss?

Only had time to try it a few times yesterday before i had to leave, but seemed pretty hard with that "the floor is lava" game.

Rymuth

I'm soooo fucking pissed with myself I got a void drive for my sparrow instead of the last word thinking i wouldn't like it ..... I don't even have a rare sparrow -____-....
sometimes I think I'm too dumb to even play this game with only one character it will take me forever to get that many strange coins :*( again.......
If its any consolation. You're not alone (in playing one character, that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom