• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultrazilla

Level 33.5 Level Titan with maxed Gjhally and Saints helmet.

Looking to do queen bounties, farm for treasure keys or run the arenas. Gonna
be up all night.

PSN/PS4 Kaijuseijin

P44

Tired as balls, so, I'm just going to make this easy:

Need three more for VOG HM fresh - join on me.

PSN: PXLIV

spyder_ur

Couldn't clear 34 PoE even with a 34-33-33 Titan combo. My PvE skills are going down as my PvP skills go up. Honestly, I am close to being done with PoE. Don't find it terribly fun and not that rewarding. It's not as if it's badly designed or anything necessarily, it's just not doing it for me. I can't put my finger on it. Might be just a bit burned out.

Couldn't clear 34 PoE even with a 34-33-33 Titan combo. My PvE skills are going down as my PvP skills go up. Honestly, I am close to being done with PoE. Don't find it terribly fun and not that rewarding. It's not as if it's badly designed or anything necessarily, it's just not doing it for me. I can't put my finger on it. Might be just a bit burned out.

Don't fret, I think this particular lvl34 PoE is a bit harder than normal. Much more challenging than Urrox.

Best strat outside of mass Ghorn spam seems to be use rockets on adds and then Ice Breaker/Black Hammer the boss. Keep 1 person dedicated on the Eye of Qodros.

I do agree about burnout. I want Etheric Light, but lvl34,35 PoE is a larger time commitment, even at max level, than running the raids for rewards.

Honestly, i will put more time into ToO and IB for Etheric Light purposes.

BondFancy

What is the best roll for Party Crasher +1? The one I have is full auto, knee pads, and rifled barrel.

Edit- Is it better than the found verdict?

I hate to say it but after playing almost daily since Alpha, I might finally be losing the drive to play. HoW was really impressive day 1 but since then I've become a bit disillusioned. I'm a PvE player only, can't handle PvP to save my life despite many attempts, and it seems that all the interesting rewards are tied to Trials or IB. Yes, I tried Trials with my regular group: 0-3, 0-3, ragequit :)

I'm also not a fan of the over-leveled 35 PoE. That leaves non-matchmade Nightfalls and 34 PoE as my sole source of etheric light, of which I've managed a whole three pieces in two weeks. I knew it wouldn't exactly be on tap but had no idea it'd be this tight a supply. I just don't feel like I have it in me to grind for another few months to ascend all the weapons/armour I was looking forward to upgrading. It's kind of sad.

I hate to say it but after playing almost daily since Alpha, I might finally be losing the drive to play. HoW was really impressive day 1 but since then I've become a bit disillusioned. I'm a PvE player only, can't handle PvP to save my life despite many attempts, and it seems that all the interesting rewards are tied to Trials or IB. Yes, I tried Trials with my regular group: 0-3, 0-3, ragequit :)

I'm also not a fan of the over-leveled 35 PoE. That leaves non-matchmade Nightfalls and 34 PoE as my sole source of etheric light, of which I've managed a whole three pieces in two weeks. I knew it wouldn't exactly be on tap but had no idea it'd be this tight a supply. I just don't feel like I have it in me to grind for another few months to ascend all the weapons/armour I was looking forward to upgrading. It's kind of sad.

I think it is a common sentiment that PvE feels a bit stingy and I am sure Bungie will look into it. The way they set it up seems good on paper, but doesn't quite live up to it in practice. I expect some PvE tweaks, but it may be weeks to arrive.

I am sure you can find some gaffers to help get you to 6 or 8 wins in ToO, or hop on a GAF train next IB to get the guarunteed Etheric Light there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom