• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be looking for two to carry my ass to 5 wins tomorrow across all 3 guardians. All I want are the boots. Mercury can wait.

Should be reasonably fast with the boons. Only 3 wins per character.

I want the gear and some Etheric light. Only need a few more essential legendary armor/weapons to max.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The safe spot is good only when he doesn't have the bond. One person can go dismantle mines, should be a hunter, while two people stay there and shoot him with whatever safely. Only problem is dreg going grenades back there and you have to pass the curse to one another. But third person could come back after dismantling mines.

blackjaw

The safe spot is good only when he doesn't have the bond. One person can go dismantle mines, should be a hunter, while two people stay there and shoot him with whatever safely. Only problem is dreg going grenades back there and you have to pass the curse to one another. But third person could come back after dismantling mines.

Where's it located in the arena? Does the warlock revive trick still work with curse?

I'll be doing 35 later with two sun singers and a defender....we will see how things go

lt519

34 PoE down without using any gjallahorns. We all used icebreakers and got a good rotation going for the eye. Hunter saved his golden gun for a bail out and warlock saved his resurrection. Used all our heavies to clear out adds and then used icebreaker on the boss and detainment shields. Actually a really smooth strat. Saved the video if anyone is interested.

34 PoE down without using any gjallahorns. We all used icebreakers and got a good rotation going for the eye. Hunter saved his golden gun for a bail out and warlock saved his resurrection. Used all our heavies to clear out adds and then used icebreaker on the boss and detainment shields. Actually a really smooth strat. Saved the video if anyone is interested.

Yes, please post it.

Siaynoqq

Anyone want to do PoE 35? Have a fourth horseman and p&t maxed out. Looking for at least one person who has done it before this week and can help guide us a bit.

Abylim

Had an amazing run with a gaffer, thanks for that!!

Heart is still racing from that damn arc burn round, just me alive, cloak and dismantled all the damn mines, one with a bee's dick of health!! WOOO!

All that for a rocket launcher i already have 3 of, and an armor core!

Hello I was wondering I could have some reassurance that my exotic elder sipher is not bugged here's the problem

I obtained the sipher on Wednesday night and have followed the steps for the bounty. First by opening the chest and getting the coin and returning. Now I'm up to the part where you have to wait for variks to decode the sipher.

The reef icon has a ! Mark in a blue circle and once I click on the icon and go to the reef page I see a green diamond on the vestian outpost. So it means I have something to get in the reef right?

Once I go in there nobody has anything for me, I have spoken to all the vendors and nothing happens. I have restarted the game several times and gone to orbit several times and the same thing still happens.

What I want to know is did anybody else have this problem when waiting for the sipher to be decoded. Thanks. (Sorry for the text wall :-( I'm really frustrated/disappointed)

You have to wait 48 hours after getting the queen's cipher from the treasure chest.

I got bailed on by 2 teammates in skirmish yesterday (think it was yesterday). I was only playing to get passage coins. I went to the other team and sat down to let them take me out and end the game asap but then douche teabagged my body. It was on blind watch to I spent the rest of the match making them chase only to jump off the edge before they could kill me. Ended up losing the match on time instead lol.

It's 10:48 pm and I'm going to do the crucible daily.

What is wrong with me

Gotta get those passage coins.

Abylim

Do you get Etheric lights from just playing ToO? Do you have to win to get them?

Week 2, everything done, and no Lights to show for it, getting desperate here >_<

Why does Skolas sometimes keep taking damage after the countdown is over and sometimes he stops? Kadey and ZW and I all had perfect guns, two Spears with high caliber and an LDR with high caliber, and we were barely getting him to 50%.

It depends whether his "Chains" have broken or not. If he gets to 65%, he loses the protection the ghost servitors give him and he takes full damage afterwards.

Kept happening to us last night. Randomly I'd start doing only 6 damage per headshot lol.

Yeah he was way under 65% the last two runs and he stopped taking damage.

If you don't see the message 'servitor bonds are broken' on the screen before the servitor bond weakened buff expires, Skolas will be immune again and you need to kill another servitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom