• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ich00

I bought the crucible one. Its impact was so low that 2 body shots wouldn't even kill anyone. Got pissed off and switched to icebreaker. Didn't have to worry about special ammo and icebreaker hits like a truck even if you miss headshot. Used hypebringer when not sniping. I think it worked well for me.

Hm. Thanks I'll give that a go. I have a few good legenday HC's that I can try and pair with it and see what happens. At least until I get my PR ascended.

JayHayabusa

Posting for a new page: any ToO groups forming? Jayforone PSN

If there is pro gaffers going I can held my own but don't mind the help :)

stb

So, ToO pros: where's the "get carried" sign-up sheet?

Dave, Science, schwagger and I got trounced last night over like 6 passages.

I really just want the chest. A light would be nice.

Any generous Mercurians offering this et services today/tonight? Can I book a spot?

Totally mopped the floor with the last team that had they been one team before....would have gone 9-0. Thanks for the rounds Sypder_ur and haybro!

RemiLP

use your rockets/machine gun (solar) on wizards and hive knights, not the boss. Once you clear those out they don't respawn very often and its a lot easier. Head to the back of the room with the big tankers to use as protection against ogre spam.

For the lava stuff, a titan dropping a bubble with blessing is very helpful, you stand in it and keep jumping while lava is active. For warlocks use angel of light (last tree) to float in air while its on, basically two jumps with floating will last the entire thing and you take no damage.

Its a fight where the more titans (with saint 14) you have the easier since you can just chain drop bubbles which blind the thralls that wander near you. Killing the wizards and knights ASAP is critical though, if you let them live too long they come near and just wreck you.

Thanks :) i unloaded gh on the boss as soon as it started, so everything was just a mess.

Please dont call me a scrub. :(

;)

Im a scrub myself, so im allowed to say that :)

lt519

13 exotic engrams and only Eternal Warrior ): I guess it could have been worse. Saving 100 ascendant shards/energies for next engram. I still have all my radiants and 100 coins too but don't feel like gambling anymore. Really wanted the Hunter or Warlock helm..

spyder_ur

Just ran with HayBro and GreyBlade. 8 straight wins to start. Get trounced in the 9th. Oh well - it was a really good time and I picked up some more etheric x2, the chest piece, a scout, and another Horn.

Best experience with ToO so far. Kind of lame that there are no rewards at 9 wins though.

shaw515

Neo Member
For Xbox One friends, anytime I'm on an you want to try Trials of Osiris just send me a message. After trying it for the first time last night I know I pretty much have no shot at getting to 9 wins but I would like to at least get the armor pieces each week.

I feel like a Jehovah's Witness at Christmas.

Promised my wife no Destiny for 2 days for her bday. One day to go...

I am in the same boat with you LT.My wife's bday was on Thursday so last afew days I have been super busy. Haven't even tried ToO yet but hopefully tonight and tomorrow I can finally sit down and get some time in.

Frostburn

Great. I guess we need 1 more then.

PoE 34 anyone?

Honestly by the time we get a group together and get halfway through I'll have to go. Made it to round 4 twice on my Warlock and had to go due to time. Completed it already on my Titan but trying to get at least one class to 34 since no one seems interested in anything but 35 most of the time.

noomi

Alright, time to get some fresh air and enjoy the outside world for a bit. Going for a nice hike :)

Need to get away from Destiny for a bit today, this ToO thing is making me very anxious. I want to walk on Mercury with the rest of you guys, and I will battle to get there.

Be back in a few hours after refreshing my mind, and then jumping back into ToO for the last time until next reset as I will be out of passage coins.

Good luck Guardians.

Hedera

Honestly by the time we get a group together and get halfway through I'll have to go. Made it to round 4 twice on my Warlock and had to go due to time. Completed it already on my Titan but trying to get at least one class to 34 since no one seems interested in anything but 35 most of the time.
Yeah I know, I've been having trouble finding groups to do level 34. And I'm in the same situation as you, done it on one character and wanted to do it on a second to get one of them to level 34 and try to beat Skolas.

Dave_6

I think it's luck more than anything else. We were playing well, but I think we probably got fortunate with our matchups.

Possibly, I was tired too and haven't played much PvP in the past weeks (excuses, excuses!). I played a regular Control match afterwards and did pretty well *shrug*

I'm watching Unstable's stream right now and I'm JELLY.

Nori Chan

If anyone want's to relieve the most skressful ToO round ever, here you go. The video is about 4 minutes long. This was our last match to get to 9-0 and we were down 4-5 to a team who continuously tea bagged us. Needless to say, we got our revenge. God this event keeps your heart racing and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom