• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

GutZ31

That was both of us though. PWH had a 331 Spear and I had 331 LDR. We got him down to about 10-15% and then mines and adds = over.

:(

This game sucks sometimes. The burn is just a pain.

It is a horrible encounter.
One person needs to always be the damage dealer for skolas, one for skolas+adds when they come, and one for skolas+mines as the first or farthest appears.

Qwell

Little FYI;
The guy that stands over there needs to stay still, and not shoot anything.
Also, if the other players need to go over there, take a wide birth to not trigger the doors.

The guy standing over the doors is a door stopper, and is there only to look pretty, until otherwise advised.
Finally did it, only took an hour just on that round

Siaynoqq

FINALLY beat skolas. We all used patience & time (two at 365, one at 331). Two titans (weapons and blessings) and one warlock. What a rush!

SnakeEyes

Banned
i need the queenbreakers bow
im my veins
i cant stop thinking about it

you guys dont understand
ive wanted this gun since the alpha
09a3e3c6040ad3cdbef74f06280883a4a0b8a0a4a27d0f536ad57d2490748420.jpg

i feel dumb running obsidian mind ad a sunsinger but all the sunsinger exotics look hideous

actually dont think i like any of the warlock exotics

I like HotPF, looks nice. Wish it could be effected by shaders though.

The Ram looks bad ass, but of course its special perk is void.

3 34s and 5 Etheric light to spare. Only legendary weapon I've ascended is Fatebringer. Was going to ascend Vision of Confluence but then I got a solar Messenger from ToO. I think I favor ascending vanilla weapons first since you get more bang for your buck going from 300 to 365. What weapons are people finding essential the last two weeks in 35 PoE?

Fatebringer
Vision of Confluence
Black Hammer
Corrective Measure
Found Verdict

Siaynoqq

Anyone know when zoba/twilight is starting his ToO stream/runs? I was close to being the next one on his prior list and don't want to miss it.

Jinjo

Sadly not. Got him to 30% health, died and then fucked it off in a huff.

Yeah it sucked. We just were not DPS'ing him hard enough, P&T just doesn't cut it. I might just try and get my etheric light from ToO this weekend and leave PoE for what it is. Going from impressions ToO is where it's at in HoW.

Looking forward to IB next week again too. I've seen they've had some new armor for this too, but I hope they're also still selling the old ones, since I've yet to complete the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom