• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
DJRuthles: why is he using ram?
DJRuthles: tell him to switch to apoothesis veil
DJRuthles: res with full health
DJRuthles: he needs to take the curse and die with it...he will res with curse gone
DJRuthles: or put him on managing the adds that spawn from the right...someone has to kill the captain, shanks and vandals
tell me about it lol

DJRuthles: why is he using ram?
DJRuthles: tell him to switch to apoothesis veil
DJRuthles: res with full health
DJRuthles: he needs to take the curse and die with it...he will res with curse gone
DJRuthles: or put him on managing the adds that spawn from the right...someone has to kill the captain, shanks and vandals

Kadey use your mic pls :p

blackjaw

Fuck PoE34

And it doesn't help that my RL friends just can't grasp the mechanics. The eye guy just doesn't get that his sole job is to kill the fucking eye!!! When he can't find it he just starts dps boss, like it's going to help.

This might be one that I do with GAF.

tfw you do prison of elders but forget the key on your other character when you go to open the chest

tumblr_m6mzrs0OOl1rr7c36.gif

ocean

Banned
Yeah it sucked. We just were not DPS'ing him hard enough, P&T just doesn't cut it. I might just try and get my etheric light from ToO this weekend and leave PoE for what it is. Going from impressions ToO is where it's at in HoW.

Looking forward to IB next week again too. I've seen they've had some new armor for this too, but I hope they're also still selling the old ones, since I've yet to complete the set.
I tried for 2 hours yesterday with P&T x3 and it didn't seem possible. Noomi had to go and we had someone come in with an Arc E Spear and just barely managed to get it done on a lucky run an hour and a half later.

Tip: make sure to get all headshots, even if it means taking an extra second to aim. At first I was in such a rush I'd miss some until I found my all-headshot pace. Call out reloads. Pray.

I don't ever feel like going back there. Got my ship (oh yiss), nothing worth going back for until there's another burn.

down 2 orth

Prison of Elders this week was total bummer. Met some good people, which was nice, but lvl 34 and 35 we're either broken, or meant to keep people away from getting lvl 34 too quickly.

Siaynoqq

Please tell me how. Literally been trying all day and no luck.

Went left at start. One person stayed back for a few seconds and shot at skolas to keep him from coming forward. We popped two bubbles right in front of the door in the back after you run left (weapons and blessings). Sniped at him until mine popped up. One person went to dismantle while other two kept sniping.

Make sure you're getting precision shots in. Don't rush the shots.

I can come in and help if you need a warlock or hunter.

Good morning DGAF!

Last day of my internship today, I've spent 15 months in total doing internships. Just one more course and I'll be a MSc in Molecular Neuroscience. Wish this day would hurry up so I can get some ToO action before physically breaking down :)

Went left at start. One person stayed back for a few seconds and shot at skolas to keep him from coming forward. We popped two bubbles right in front of the door in the back after you run left (weapons and blessings). Sniped at him until mine popped up. One person went to dismantle while other two kept sniping.

Make sure you're getting precision shots in. Don't rush the shots.

I can come in and help if you need a warlock or hunter.

By far the most important point "One person stayed back for a few seconds and shot at skolas to keep him from coming forward." Is so much easier if he is further back instead of being up in your grill.

Siaynoqq

By far the most important point "One person stayed back for a few seconds and shot at skolas to keep him from coming forward." Is so much easier if he is further back instead of being up in your grill.

Yup. If he is back far enough his really damaging shot won't reach you, allowing you to snipe without interference/death.

blackjaw

Good morning DGAF!

Last day of my internship today, I've spent 15 months in total doing internships. Just one more course and I'll be a MSc in Molecular Neuroscience. Wish this day would hurry up so I can get some ToO action before physically breaking down :)

Good stuff, congrats!

Good morning DGAF!

Great news, all the best with your career. Your back needs to rest for the weekend carry :)

As long as you can keep him staggered it's not terrible if Skolas teleports kinda close. Sometimes he can get close but then gets staggered straight back and off you. Once again high impact snipers are ideal.

Jinjo

Good morning DGAF!

Congrats! I know how it feels. Ran my research internship in oncology while trying to hold on to a 20h job next to it. I'm just glad Destiny wasn't out then lol. Now I work a nice regular job 4 days in the week and I'm loving it lol. What kind of project were you interning on?

Definitely ascending my Devil You Know soon. One of my favorite vanilla vendor guns.

Said it before, this will be the first kinetic primary I will ascend. I have an Outlaw/FS/CC Red Hand IX (old one) & Timur's Lash too, but I liked the extra range & stability on TDYK. Plus nostalgia, running again with the weapons I was using nonstop the weeks/month after release.

quick, you got 30 seconds to transfer via app.

the stupid bungie app doesn't keep me signed in so it takes forever to sign in every time i open it.

i'm using destiny loadouts and it takes another 30 seconds to boot and 15 seconds to move my stuff. it's really good other than that but it's too damn slow.

when i had my PC beside me, i used destiny item manager. shit was instant.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Now you know why those ether chests give out special ammo :p
Destroyed my first Hunter last night, which was full of Special Ammo Synths, and the new one I created is already half full again. I'm glad that the Dev team have recognised that we need to be able to delete Ammo Synths if required.

Waldini

Hunter = level 34. DONE.

Got wasted too many times when running the PoE 34. Deciced to waste an Etheric Light on the Crota greaves. Made it a whole lot easier. 25 minutes for PoE 34 XD. A VoG run is being planned tonight. Hoping to get my Titan VoG Greaves so he can rocket towards 34. Always loved the VoG gear. Looked so nice and crispy. Hated Crota Gear. Especially that fucking-down Helm. Meeeeeeeeeeh.

GAF, whats the best/fastest way to "farm" Etheric Lights? I need a good supply :(

Warlock, eh? Million Million might be your only choice...I haven't found any real 'bronze' looks on a warlock. If you don't mind yellow, Cytharean Bloom is pretty great.

nah i know what shader i'm looking for but i forget where i saw it. i think it's one of variks' shaders.

speaking of which, his voice is growing on me. i love the way he says "dismantle mines....or death!"

the stupid bungie app doesn't keep me signed in so it takes forever to sign in every time i open it.

i'm using destiny loadouts and it takes another 30 seconds to boot and 15 seconds to move my stuff. it's really good other than that but it's too damn slow.

when i had my PC beside me, i used destiny item manager. shit was instant.

I need to try that PC manager. Not always by a computer, but it looks good.

At least you got the PoE drops. The key chest is usually just disappointment although I am liking the Hygiea Noblesse scout rifle. Earlier today I missed my drop, not because I forgot to bring a key, but because my 4yr old was trying to put a DVD into the disc slot just before we started descending into the treasure room and he hit the Power button with his finger. DOH!

Nuszka

Morning Dgaf, trials are upon us! Unfortunately I'm all day at work , might have a spare hour around 7 pm est to play once. Feels like I'm missing out on the best stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom