• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! I know how it feels. Ran my research internship in oncology while trying to hold on to a 20h job next to it. I'm just glad Destiny wasn't out then lol. Now I work a nice regular job 4 days in the week and I'm loving it lol. What kind of project were you interning on?

Thanks! Must be awesome to have a regular job 4 days in a week!
Oncology kind of intrigued me as well during my bachelor's but chose for the brain. It is such a mysterious organ.

I did my internship at the VU in Amsterdam and worked on the design of a protocol to screen DNA of patients for mutations in a gene called AUTS2, which causes a newly found autism-related syndrome. I started this just after Destiny came out, what a timing...

Congrats. I can do the little carry and you can handle the heavy carry for me. :)

Thank you! We can all jump on Tears' back, I'm sure he doesn't mind...:p

blackjaw

Well I'll need a group for PoE34 tomorrow.

Two hours of my friends diddle fucking around on cornhole the gatekeeper was enough for me.

Good morning DGAF!

Last day of my internship today, I've spent 15 months in total doing internships. Just one more course and I'll be a MSc in Molecular Neuroscience. Wish this day would hurry up so I can get some ToO action before physically breaking down :)

Awesome news EJ, congrats! That's a big accomplishment. I'll should be around this weekend hopefully a lot more than last week and down to ToO as much as possible.

Awesome news EJ, congrats! That's a big accomplishment. I'll should be around this weekend hopefully a lot more than last week and down to ToO as much as possible.

Thanks Drizz! Hope we can squeeze in an all-star ToO run somewhere, that would be fun to do
not that I'm a star, I use Thorn to annoy everyone

Shito

Considering none of the new Exotics are must-haves, it will only be disappointment or the illusion of something good.
Whut?
I want that godly new hunter helmet, I want those hunter boots for the quadruple jump, I want the Ram, and I want that warlock new robe!
Titans am cry...

11251058_896496317055307_6375610641456853902_n.jpg

Me right now! I love this thing

stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

ocean

Banned
Considering none of the new Exotics are must-haves, it will only be disappointment or the illusion of something good.
There's very few must haves and they've all been sold or can't be sold at all. I don't think the bar for Xur should be selling the must haves or it'd be a Gjallarhorn Ice Breaker only rotation.

All of the new Exotic armor except maybe the stone mask Titan helm looks interesting and I'd be happy to buy any and all of it!

Whut?
I want that godly new hunter helmet, I want those hunter boots for the quadruple jump, I want the Ram, and I want that warlock new robe!
Titans am cry...

I want them, for the collection. Just don't see a lot of use for them. Most are very situational and specific. Would rather use general purpose Exotics.

Titans got a short end of the stick, but where are the damn Warlock boots.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Thanks! Must be awesome to have a regular job 4 days in a week!
Oncology kind of intrigued me as well during my bachelor's but chose for the brain. It is such a mysterious organ.

I did my internship at the VU in Amsterdam and worked on the design of a protocol to screen DNA of patients for mutations in a gene called AUTS2, which causes a newly found autism-related syndrome. I started this just after Destiny came out, what a timing...

Thank you! We can all jump on Tears' back, I'm sure he doesn't mind...:p

Congrats btw!

-

Hoping for some good gaming time this weekend. I have enough motes and coins to buy a few things from Xur, I've not raided yet, and I'm looking forward to doing the 28 and 32 prison :)

Not gonna try the 34 this week as I feel like a bit of a casual right now!

Don't fret, I think this particular lvl34 PoE is a bit harder than normal. Much more challenging than Urrox.

Best strat outside of mass Ghorn spam seems to be use rockets on adds and then Ice Breaker/Black Hammer the boss. Keep 1 person dedicated on the Eye of Qodros.

I do agree about burnout. I want Etheric Light, but lvl34,35 PoE is a larger time commitment, even at max level, than running the raids for rewards.

Honestly, i will put more time into ToO and IB for Etheric Light purposes.

Yeah besides etheric light the rewards for all that time commitment are not worth it.

Shito

I want them, for the collection. Just don't see a lot of use for them. Most are very situational and specific. Would rather use general purpose Exotics.

Titans got a short end of the stick, but where are the damn Warlock boots.
I don't know, for my gunslinger I don't see any other existing exotics I would prefer to this new helmet or these new boots.
Warlock is more for the collection though, I agree. :)

Theorry

So i am waiting 3 days already for Variks to summon me for the next step of the bounty.
But i see these icons the whole time in Orbit but i cant do nothing at Variks. Is this normal?

dTVZ3Co.png

AzlPK1V.png

I don't know, for my gunslinger I don't see any other existing exotics I would prefer to this new helmet or these new boots.
Warlock is more for the collection though, I agree. :)

Hunter doesn't have many class specific Exotics, mostly subclasse independant.

Symbiote can work well depending on tour olaystyle or team composition. An extra bullet in PvP could be great. Extra orb generation in PvE etc. I prefer my Dont Touch Me gauntlets. Very useful in PvE regardless of situation. If it procs, it essentially guaruntees you can get to safety and shield regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom