• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

Three P&T's can get the job done. Just need to land those crits.

They can get the job done sure, but you're better off with an LDR or Spear. Tried rerolling my Spear for an arc one but in doing so I got the perfect PvP spear. Shortgaze sight, unflinching, snapshot, final round. Unfortunately it was void lol. Still keeping it though.

I'll be trying the 4th horsemen strat later this week or hopefully I can get an E.Light and upgrade my ye olde Vanguard Epitaph.

Just a reminder why every Titan should be spamming those engrams this weekend!

11267751_896519447052994_4791626010782304047_o.jpg

Decided to buy some Engrams. Haven't played at all this week, so only had enough motes for four. Was still salty about one of my Nightfalls, where my teammates got Khepri's Sting and Young Ahamkara's Spine, two Exotics I was still missing. Also really wanted the Manacles and the Feedback Fence. I decided to let Rahool decide before I bought anything with my coins.

PD2mizc.jpg

hWTsrOC.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That was longest session I ever had in years. At least I got something. Also got Elder Ciphers, two of them.

Team first try with Driz.

Jinjo

That was longest session I ever had in years. At least I got something. Also got Elder Ciphers, two of them.

Team first try with Driz.

The determined will always prevail. Congrats!

I need Drizzay in my PoE crew this weekend. That Drizzy touch.

Anyone else streaming? Need to kill time @ work lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom