• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Symbiote can work well depending on tour olaystyle or team composition. An extra bullet in PvP could be great. Extra orb generation in PvE etc. I prefer my Dont Touch Me gauntlets. Very useful in PvE regardless of situation. If it procs, it essentially guaruntees you can get to safety and shield regen.
I'm usually running Symbiote in PVE, but hardly ever think of using my super, even for orbs generation. For that you need to use it on enemies you can OHKO with, so that means things like dregs or thralls, and most of the time when I've tried that, the time it took to trigger my super my teammates already killed the vast majority of those small enemies, leaving me to use my super on a captain and generate one measly orb at best. ^^
Don't Touch Me are good, though, I'm a bit too used of only running things with lightswitch (I swear it's there nearly every week now) so I kinda forgot about it, but it can be quite good for PoE you're right. :)

ocean

Banned
The range doesn't work the same as normal shotguns, is better than it looks.
Yeah, the bars for range and impact and stuff only make sense as relative values against similar type weapons. Not sure there's any weapon in this class so there's really no way to compare how those bars translate without just using the thing.

I can't wait to get mine.

Marvel

could never
I'm fighting Skolas for 7+ hours now.

MM4ExxD.gif

ocean

Banned
I'm fighting Skolas for 7+ hours now.
I was losing my sanity there yesterday. Funny thing is the asshole apparently mocked me with a stealth drop I just noticed. He was like silly kid, see you spent 4 hours hitting me with P&T...take this instead, have a better chance next time ;)

Dropped an Unflinching/Helping Hand/Shortgaze Queen Sniper. Arc.

Sigh. Not doing that again, but I'm glad I now have a good impact Arc sniper.

why are you guys doing this to yourselves

you're already level 34

the fallen guns are shitty

not worth a freakin judgement chance

edit: i mean if you're having fun god bless

Stockpiling of Etheric Light and for when Variks sells armour that is actually decent.

i have like 11 etheric light just sitting in my vault

I've ascended fatebringer, found verdict, praedyths revenge, vision of confluence

eh..

nothing else is crying out to me

you can buy variks armor with a level 32 poe

deadduck

Yeah, the bars for range and impact and stuff only make sense as relative values against similar type weapons. Not sure there's any weapon in this class so there's really no way to compare how those bars translate without just using the thing.

I can't wait to get mine.

It looks like a pulse rifle with the stats modded to me.

Imagine how much easier Skolas will be when we are 35. Just like Crota, artificial difficulty will become trivial when the damage penalty is removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom