• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

amar212

LOL ok. Computers are still new to me :p

Since Master Ives saw fit to cooperate and complete my new exotic arm collection, thought I'd do a little shameless self-promotion for those who haven't seen them all in action yet:

Though I have to say, AC/D0 would look better with Sunsetting. Time to finish off leveling up Eris . . .

Fuck the RNG.

I wasted 270 motes last week only to get 3x Hunter helmet and all other were old duplicates.

Now I made first try and got duplicate arms again.

Fuck RNG, fuck XUR, fuck everything regarding that gamble. My motes will never touch that horrific RNG code. Fuck you RNG programmer.

forrest

formerly nacire
Almost got Shadow of Veil completely maxed out.

Gotta do Skolas later! Anyone up for it?

Ufb5Oze.gif

I'm looking to kill Skolas, sooner than later if possible.

Forrest_Crump

I'm ready to go.

Say what?
From the weekly update:

DeeJ said:
You’ve had plenty to say about House of Wolves since we set you on the hunt. This is what the Live Team is talking about right now:
  • #Olive error codes and other Crucible disconnects (see above)
  • Mercury Emblems that don’t appear in inventories
  • Treasure Key famine, and the farmers who need relief
  • Ammo synthesis that piles up in your inventories
  • Quests, Ships, or Shaders not being granted by Prison of Elders
  • Encounters with known Prison inmate bosses

We’ll let you know how the conversation progresses. Update 1.2.0.2 is the next vehicle for changes that will impact Destiny. Its shipping manifest is yet uncertain, but we’ll be sure to share the details as they come into focus.
Since it's not necessarily a glitch or bug positively affecting players, look for it to be addressed in about 2 months at minimum.

Nuszka

Back home for a lunch break , got hour and a half to spare, think starting a PoE 35 would be nonsense. Gonna play some crucible , then my second 6 hour shift starts exactly at the moment trials become available :( lovely. If any of you guys do any streams that would be nice, so i can watch something if i get a chance lol. Wish you luck guardians on your Mercury chests.

EL CUCO

Titan Alpha Lupe, bought.

Warlock gloves, bought.

Gone are the days where I only buy exotic armor that I see an immediate use for. I'll basically be a collector of gear going forward, because you never know when a certain piece will be good to have.

Namikaze1

Any chance of maybe doing it an hour or two later, Nami (just myself)? Or at a later day (I'm almost 34, just need one more etheric light) - only, some shits come up and I'll likely (but im not 100% sure) won't be there in time.
I can't do it tomorrow since I'll be busy with real life in the afternoon. Sunday is open but it'll have to be an hour or so before I have to get off to do a podcast and watch my weekly Game of Thrones and Penny Dreadful episodes.

nOoblet16

Lots of different terrain, vehicle warfare, close quarters in the middle and long range around the outside. Plenty of cover from snipers, and no spawn has a huge advantage over the other... Seems pretty cool to me.

The map might be a bit too large for ToO, I could see some teams just hiding on the outskirts and holding out until overtime, hoping that the other team will get frustrated and leave. However, the team that's not hiding would easily get the cap point and win.

Every round will end up in sudden death on that map...due to the same reasons you mentioned.

Hmmm.... In this case I remain confused. ;)
What Zew said is correct. I was just adding to it.

Exile set:
- Looks the best & starts at 42 light by default
- 1 slot sold each week by ToO vendor, need 5 wins to be able to purchase
- can also get as random drop in Mercury chest

Watcher set:
- doesn't look as good & starts at 36 light
- randomly drops after ToO matches
- chest, arms and boots; no helm

Navy Bean

Hopefully the map is Rusted Lands or Firebase Delphi. If I gotta get stomped I might as well enjoy myself.... Delphi in particular is great for 3v3.

Has anyone tried out the Nothing Manacles yet? Scatter Grenades are/were my least favorite to use, wondering how much better these will make their use.

I don't know why I'd ever buy them apart from having too many coins and need to spend them on something. Really tough to use anything other than Obsidian Mind or Light Beyond Nemesis.

Namikaze1

Making room for emblems cause I'm still pissed I lost my Emperor Sigil because shit was full. Class items and shaders are sent to postmaster from what I've seen from Unstable's streams but emblems are gone for good if you got no space.

Nuszka

Think the map will be one of the new ones. Trials is exclusive to HoW owners and Burning Shrine made sense to be the first map as you get access to it from a flawless run. So hyped for it.

E92 M3

i was about a quarter way through the mega post and then we passed OT20. I wanted it done before then but shit happens. I don't have my own PC right now so it isn't very convenient at the moment.

I'm just going to move the goal posts and post it later. The amount of information is ridiculous and now I have 2 additional OTs to account for.

Thanks for the update - looking forward to it.

Making room for emblems cause I'm still pissed I lost my Emperor Sigil because shit was full. Class items and shaders are sent to postmaster from what I've seen from Unstable's streams but emblems are gone for good if you got no space.

For some reason, my Skolas emblem went the postmaster. Must be random.

Navy Bean

Think the map will be one of the new ones. Trials is exclusive to HoW owners and Burning Shrine made sense to be the first map as you get access to it from a flawless run. So hyped for it.

Only new map I kinda like is Widow's Court, which would probably be fun. The other two are hot garbage...

When I got my cipher, I chose the Dregs Promise because it was the most interesting to me but after seeing gameplay videos of all 3, I think it is actually the least interesting of the 3.

Can I still change my mind?

I just got the cipher back from variks and need to kill PoE bosses.

Kalamari

How much int/disc/str does upgrading an exotic from 36 light to 42 light add? I'm trying to figure out whether or not I should buy the Alpha Lupi.

WipedOut

When I got my chipe, I chose the Dregs Promise because it was the most interesting to me but after seeing gameplay videos of all 3, I think it is actually the least interesting of the 3.

Can I still change my mind?

I just got the cipher back from variks and need to kill PoE bosses.

Yes, you will get to pick again at the end

GlamFM

Banned
What Zew said is correct. I was just adding to it.

Exile set:
- Looks the best & starts at 42 light by default
- 1 slot sold each week by ToO vendor, need 5 wins to be able to purchase
- can also get as random drop in Mercury chest

Watcher set:
- doesn't look as good & starts at 36 light
- randomly drops after ToO matches
- chest, arms and boots; no helm

Ok! Thanks

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.