• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you end up posting your analysis of the 19 previous OTs?

i was about a quarter way through the mega post and then we passed OT20. I wanted it done before then but shit happens. I don't have my own PC right now so it isn't very convenient at the moment.

I'm just going to move the goal posts and post it later. The amount of information is ridiculous and now I have 2 additional OTs to account for.

bitsurugi

Alright, going to take a break for a few hours. Will try and squeeze in a PoE35 before trials hit.

Bitsurugi if you see this, I'll be on in about 2 hours. I believe that's when you said you would be available.

Can't wait for Trials :D:D:D:D

I am online & ready if you need me :)

Lnkn definitely has more experience with google docs than me. I have a form and list but my list is hidden and isn't as fancy as that one. Hmm

PMs Lnkn

lt519

Last time I'll throw this up for those that missed it. If you are looking to do PoE 34 under level or don't have enough fire power to burn him down quick it's proof it can be done by just taking your time and staying healthy. Basically Icebreaker with infinite ammo is huge and powerful enough to break the shields. Have a warlock for wipes (like we did) or an extra titan for a second bubble to chain orbs. Not a single one of use used Horn out of stubborness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS3gf9_ybi4

PuMa

Lnkn definitely has more experience with google docs than me. I have a form and list but my list is hidden and isn't as fancy as that one. Hmm

PMs Lnkn

I can help with Docs if you need as well (did Hawkian's sign up sheet). What are you trying to do?

Anyone have any luck farming the two small chests in PoE 28 for keys? I find it more engaging than just running around from spot to spot, and if you get a team of 34s it goes by rather quickly. Haven't gotten any keys yet though; I assume they do drop there amirite?

Lnkn52

PMs Lnkn

200.gif

GhaleonEB

I rolled at Xur with four engrams, my first exotic engram purchases so far. Just looking for something new. Got Don't Touch Me, two Claws of Ahamkara, and aACD/0 Feedback Fence. I've been looking for something to replace Ruin Wings on my Titan, so I'm happy.

Picked up a Patience and Time, though I don't really have a build that needs it. It'll just be nice to have a level 34 sniper rifle.

I can help with Docs if you need as well (did Hawkian's sign up sheet). What are you trying to do?

well firstly, how do i make my own list public? i can access the spreadsheet my form sends the queries to but editing that sequence has been a pain so far. i'm sure it's pretty easy.

i'd also like a fancy status bar of my own.

I'm also still a bit unsure about how all of this is going to work. That list is for GAF as a whole and i don't mind helping anyone on it, but i can't necessarily be sharing it with my own. wouldn't want to create a conflict where someone who isn't on GAF isn't getting their turn because i'm pulling from another list. That was a big problem last week where half of my stream were from Nghtly's stream waiting for runs.

Lnkn52

well firstly, how do i make my own list public? i can access the spreadsheet my form sends the queries to but editing that sequence has been a pain so far. i'm sure it's pretty easy.

Go to top right of your response sheet, there is a share link.

Fig, I just want the boots. If you can guarantee the boots for me I'll proclaim Hunters as best class and take you through all future Skolas runs! Even if I don't wanna face Skolas again.

I can't guarantee anything. :p

Depends who else is on the team. I can't carry two people at once.

PuMa

There's a Share button in the top right. Options there for who can view/edit. Also an Advanced tab with more options.

What do you mean by fancy status bar? Like a sign-up splash page?

Go to top right of your response sheet, there is a share link.

yup got it

There's a Share button in the top right. Options there for who can view/edit. Also an Advanced tab with more options.

What do you mean by fancy status bar? Like a sign-up splash page?

on the GAF list the table has a green column indicating whether the player completed their passage or not. this will help tremendously for keeping track of all of this.

noomi

Come get your Skolas kill!

We need more more brave guardian to come run PoE35 with us. You will need a 365Arc Sniper, higher impact is better!

Would love a 2nd Titan, but we can make it work either way.

PuMa

on the GAF list the table has a green column indicating whether the player completed their passage or not. this will help tremendously for keeping track of all of this.

I think he put those in manually because some people signed up incorrectly.

zewone

What do the hunter arms do? I can't imagine anything replacing don't touch me arms.

Are they? Aside from stealth on a Gunslinger the rest of it seems gimmicky.

Increases reload for primary weapon: the first time this perk has existed. Useful for your personal favorite primary.

Being able to turn invisible while a Gunslinger is useful in PvE and PvP. PoE there are plenty of times you want to turn invisible for a revive or a capture point. Plus, your backstab does 4xs the normal damage while invisible.

Another hidden perk that's not mentioned is that any melee attack will leave your enemy with a burn / Damage Over Time.

This is amazing for PvP.

Fig, I just want the boots. If you can guarantee the boots for me I'll proclaim Hunters as best class and take you through all future Skolas runs! Even if I don't wanna face Skolas again.

You got your cipher?

Btw, who's streaming Trials. I wanna watch while at work to learn the best spots of the map.

Lnkn52

yup got it

I'm doing that manually to verify that those on list have not gone to Mercury. By typing "done" on the green bar, when flittered by date, those with "done" will not show up.

I would think that map would be too big for 3v3.

I'm more curious where the flag would spawn for overtime on that map. I feel like it would have to be the area just outside of B.

I still think they're going to use the near-symmetrical maps before they start using the non-symmetricals.

Basically.

Burning Shrine
Firebase Delphi
Black Shield
The Cauldron
Pantheon

Atone13

Can we sign up yet? Sorry, I'm confused with people talking about the list like it's out.

I think there was a signup doc floating around, if I'm not mistaken he's about to publish the list so people can see where they are on it kind of thing. I could be wrong though.

Kyne

Can't wait for thorns of thornsiris later.

fuck you guys. I'm using last word. Gonna get plenty of guardians to the lighthouse.

by dying and giving other people wins

Midas

I'm more curious where the flag would spawn for overtime on that map. I feel like it would have to be the area just outside of B.

I still think they're going to use the near-symmetrical maps before they start using the non-symmetricals.

Basically.

Burning Shrine
Firebase Delphi
Black Shield
The Cauldron
Pantheon

You have a good point. Firebase Delphi would be fun. I hope we get an old map, something I've played for a while. The Cualdron is still too new for me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom