• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Do note that for very coordinated Trials teams, only 2/3 need wear Alpha Lupi/LBN. The other can equip a specialized Exotic for their build.

Mine's maxed out on experience, but I don't have any of the bubbles filled in because of the great weapon parts famine of 2015. Guess I need to prioritize it.
Oddly enough, the 3rd Horseman is preventing you from the full glory of the 4th.

Not the most unacceptable compromise considering what occurs if you equip the Mythoclast or UR.
Welp, I feel dumb for not thinking about this on my first run of the Weekly. Fortunately, I have 2 more to breeze through. :)

Why does everyone trash Symbiote? It's easily one of the best Trials exotics, especially with all the sunsingers around.
It's because you really don't need four shots for Golden Gun. You only get to use maybe 1-2 supers per ToO match and there's a ton of other stuff you could be using an exotic slot for.

Edit: Beaten.

EL CUCO

And the rat race to Mercury before the reset begins.

Trials of Anxiety is already in full effect for me and I'm not even home yet.

Had bad luck with the helmet engram lottery last week, 20+ and no Nighthawk :(

Better luck with Gauntlets:

Young Ahamkara's Spine (dupe)
Khepri's Sting :)
Claws of Ahamkara (dupe)
ACD/0 Feedback Fence :)

Decided to just buy Nothing Manacles lol

Trace

Banned
K well Vaalbar hasn't shown up even though I pestered him for about an hour yesterday, so I'm open for ToO if anyone else is looking.

I don't know this map very well -_-
Apologies for asking for the 100th time. Anyone have a callout map?

Apparently there isn't one.

Edit: top of the page!

IQe7JID.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I don't know this map very well -_-
Apologies for asking for the 100th time. Anyone have a callout map?
I really like Pantheon, but I can't even find an overhead map anywhere. Snickers bar to whoever has one, I'll even label some callouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom