• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_6

Fuck, the map I do the worst on happens to be the new ToO map. Hope I don't scrub it up too bad when it's my turn to hop on the train (if I make it).

OK, so for all the people who signed up for XBO ToO runs:

I added all of you. Like I said before, plan on starting around 11 am EST tomorrow, play for a good while (not sure on exact timing so don't wanna say an exact number), and then pick it up again later on at night (8-9 pm EST), then do it again Sunday if we have people left who want to do it.

Pretty much just gonna go down the list. It's up to you guys if you just want to do one run at it, or try till 9-0(which might take a bit TBH) before we bring in the next Guardian.

There's not too many of us, about 12 at the moment, so even if you guys want to split into teams or try different combinations or whatever, let me know. Mainly looking at this as a way to have a good time, so whatever is the best way to do that is good with me!

Where can I find this list? If I'm not too late I'd like to get in on this

I like how this forum is nothing but people bragging about getting to and/or begging to get carried to Mercury, but tryhard is still thrown around. What an empty, ironic insult.

Siaynoqq

Zoba, not sure if I missed your sign ups this morning. Would like to sign up - PSN: siaynoqq. I was second on your previous list before you stopped last week (ad_hak).

Wilde

Just a thought, but for anyone who gets to Mercury, make sure you have a bounty slot open, just in case the Fate of All Fools bounty is a similar drop to the Elder Cipher.

I sent confirmed invitations to specific people on GAF so please check your PMs. If you're highlighted in yellow, a PM was sent. The timing are a bit off since the matches are taking longer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WnuRbWwc9nFGxmzkLps3z9Fjelw6rI68w_6eryBaIIg/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for sorting this Lnkn52 and those with strong backs dedicating their time to help fellow gaffers out! I shall be spending my waiting time in crucible farming coins. Need a few more to buy all buffs

WizzNARD

Sorry closed it for now. Organizing things.

All good. Probably shouldn't have told them to sign up, since I'm not the one running the spreadsheet!

Like I said, if anyone else wants to you can PM me, and we can go from there.

Also, if there is anyone near unstable or zoba on XBO please come join us! I said it before, and I'm sure people are sick of hearing it even, but I'm far from pro.

Jinjo

I sent confirmed invitations to specific people on GAF so please check your PMs. If you're highlighted in yellow, a PM was sent. The timing are a bit off since the matches are taking longer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WnuRbWwc9nFGxmzkLps3z9Fjelw6rI68w_6eryBaIIg/edit?usp=sharing

I'm away for the evening so I can't confirm a time tonight. Will confirm a time ASAP. (Playing on saturday)

Also, TearsOfBlood & EJRobinson already extended me an invite for tomorrow too, hope that is okay. Don't want to mess up any planning. (But I also don't wanna miss out on UnstabIe's train lol)

Edit: signed up for UnstabIe's train.

stb

If any mic'd up groups need a 3rd, I'm around.

Gonna be doing other stuff, but shoot me an invite.

PSN berried_treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom