• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

tick221

Does anyone know how to get the fricking login to work for the PS app on IOS, It is stuck in a login loop and nothing seems to work

Namikaze1

jjSia8V.gif

Good luck to you all! :)

Kalamari

Yo Rasengan! Per the joystick discussion during Crota.

This is what I use on my DS4 joysticks. They only add a miniscule amount of height to the joystick, compared to something like KontrolFreeks, and they add a good amount of traction. They are basically just a silicone cover for the joystick with ribs for your pleasure better grip. I originally bought them for my DS3, but they work just as well on a DS4.

Geltabz have a similar design, but also add a bit of height to the joystick, which may or not be preferable. They also may not fit as snug if the joystick is really worn. I loved Geltabz during my Halo days.

nOoblet16

We could've gotten anamoly.
I'm ok with Pantheon, tighter areas but a sniper should be able to beast this one.

@Pastrami
This is your time to shine, your home turf

So for new Trials initiates, any good weapons and gear to recommend?

Thorn, Red Death, TLW, Vexoclast, and MIDA are all good. You typically want to run an exotic primary that you're familiar with. Go for a sniper with REALLY GOOD aim assist (Shortgaze and/or Hidden Hand) or a long-range shotgun like Felwinter's, Party Crasher, or Matador. Go for a rocket launcher with priority given to types with Grenades and Horseshoes. If you don't have a good one that isn't Truth or Ghorn, you can swap out your primary that round for one if you really need it.

Good Armor Exotics:
Any Keeper of the Pack
Ahamkara's Claws for Sunsingers (having two one-hit kill melees is really good)
Armamentarium
The Ram
Radiant Dance Machines if you want to move faster and move Heavy ammo
maaaaaybe Symbiote if you suck with Golden Gun

Trace

Banned
Thorn, Red Death, TLW, Vexoclast, and MIDA are all good. You typically want to run an exotic primary that you're familiar with. Go for a sniper with REALLY GOOD aim assist (Shortgaze and/or Hidden Hand) or a long-range shotgun like Felwinter's, Party Crasher, or Matador. Go for a rocket launcher with priority given to types with Grenades and Horseshoes. If you don't have a good one that isn't Truth or Ghorn, you can swap out your primary that round for one if you really need it.

Good Armor Exotics:
Any Keeper of the Pack
Ahamkara's Claws for Sunsingers (having two one-hit kill melees is really good)
Armamentarium
The Ram
Radiant Dance Machines if you want to move faster and move Heavy ammo
maaaaaybe Symbiote if you suck with Golden Gun

Why does everyone trash Symbiote? It's easily one of the best Trials exotics, especially with all the sunsingers around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom