• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

Man, Pantheon sucks so much. I would have been very happy with just Mercury. Matches go quicker as well. I am expecting campfest.

Kalamari

New Monarchy vendor Admonisher III might make a decent PvP rocket launcher if it had Tripod/Clown Cartridge, Javelin, and Grenades and Horseshoes.

flkraven

How do the brother vance consumables work? If I buy one, do I get to decide when to pop it? And can I use it in the middle of a match? And can it only be used once?

Cruxist

God, Unstable. You are a beast.

I'd like to think I used to be good in my old Halo days, but nothing at this level. I'm way more of a scrub than I thought.

JonCha

Yeah I'm up for Trials also. itsjoncharles is my PSN ID.

Who's organising the groups?

Edit: or the Nightfall if people are doing that.

Mindlog

My callouts.
Outside/Lower Heavy
Lower Hallway (pathway parallel to the heavy)

Upper Hallway (pathway parallel to the heavy)
Inside/Upper Heavy

Everything else is near our spawn or their spawn.

I see Unsatable's stream got a rematch. That happened to us after winning a 5-4 game last week.

Fehyd

Banned
Wow, looks like some intense stuff is going in in trials. I'll stay comfy in my noobness in regular crucible for now lol. Best of luck everyone.

WizzNARD

OK, so for all the people who signed up for XBO ToO runs:

I added all of you. Like I said before, plan on starting around 11 am EST tomorrow, play for a good while (not sure on exact timing so don't wanna say an exact number), and then pick it up again later on at night (8-9 pm EST), then do it again Sunday if we have people left who want to do it.

Pretty much just gonna go down the list. It's up to you guys if you just want to do one run at it, or try till 9-0(which might take a bit TBH) before we bring in the next Guardian.

There's not too many of us, about 12 at the moment, so even if you guys want to split into teams or try different combinations or whatever, let me know. Mainly looking at this as a way to have a good time, so whatever is the best way to do that is good with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom