• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3Rocket

Clown Cartridge hasn't proc'd once on my rocket launcher, but Grenades and Horseshoes works like a charm.

I suspect Clown Cartridge might be broken. I tried both a one round RL and a four round sniper with these features over a week ago on patrol. Couldn't get them to produce an extra round reloading 3 dozen times each. I gave up after that.

I suspect Clown Cartridge might be broken. I tried both a one round RL and a four round sniper with these features over a week ago on patrol. Couldn't get them to produce an extra round reloading 3 dozen times each. I gave up after that.

I've had it proc on my rocket launcher, but it only gives 1 rocket. It's not really useful as a perk.

Just got back from dental surgery. Man, that sucked.

Hope to board the GAF ToO train sometime soon and get carried to a better state of mind!

E92 M3

Beast for PVP and PVE (will ascend soon):

bL4AMj2.jpg

Cruxist

I sent confirmed invitations to specific people on GAF so please check your PMs. If you're highlighted in yellow, a PM was sent. The timing are a bit off since the matches are taking longer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WnuRbWwc9nFGxmzkLps3z9Fjelw6rI68w_6eryBaIIg/edit?usp=sharing

Already responded.

This is quite generous. All the carriers and logistics people on here deserve insane props. The fact that we've got the hour down is really going to help with the lady's enrage timer tomorrow.

Trace

Banned

Works fine on my LDR.

So I only read you could get Faction shaders on here yesterday. Just picked one up for NM, how rare are they?

Rare. I got one on level 18 and 28 of Dead Orbit on my Hunter, and then level 6 on my Warlock. Two of those drops came after HoW was released though, which ties into the theory that Bungie increased the drop rates for them. No idea how true that is. I'm still seeing sparse reward packages of one measly Strange Coin or Mote of Light and some glimmer.

Ramirez

I like how this forum is nothing but people bragging about getting to and/or begging to get carried to Mercury, but tryhard is still thrown around. What an empty, ironic insult.

It's such a stupid term to begin with. "Oh, you're actually trying your best to win this game, eh?!"

I also find it comical when one weapon is considered scummy, but the other person is using equally lame tactics.

Boylamite

Anyone willing to show a 34 Warlock the ropes in ToO? Haven't done it yet. My K/D isn't great but I mainly play solo in the crucible. Looking for a chance to learn it and hopefully win a few rounds!

Edit: PSN Boylamite (PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom