• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

It's such a stupid term to begin with. "Oh, you're actually trying your best to win this game, eh?!"

I also find it comical when one weapon is considered scummy, but the other person is using equally lame tactics.

There are three things that people most frown upon here i.e. camping with a Vex, an entire team of Thorns users playing passively and teabagging. I can guarantee you that none of the usual PvP-ers here would put the other team in either of these three situation.

noomi

Well got 6 wins, so boots are now mine. I'll take it!

Still wanna get the that sweet sweet Mercury again, need dat solar hand cannon.

Daemul

Jesus, half of the teams my group has been matched against have left before the game even started. We're nearly at 9-0 but we've barely played any games. Don't tell me it's because of the exotic emblems.

Welp, that was quick. Parthenon is such a no-good, very-bad horrible ToO map. Only the Combined Arms+Skyshock maps would be worse to me. ToO hype deflating a bit thinking about playing that all weekend, oof.

CGMezapUgAACd7U.jpg:large

Alright well Kor wants to play ToO.

I'll take anyone along with as long as you communicate with me, and can handle a loss without letting anger get the best of you.

Born2Live

Welp, that was quick. Parthenon is such a no-good, very-bad horrible ToO map. Only the Combined Arms+Skyshock maps would be worse to me. ToO hype deflating a bit thinking about playing that all weekend, oof.

What loot did you get from Mercury? I missed it on the stream.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood

I'm stuck at work all day :(

If we're both free at some point this weekend though would love to roll through it with you again.

Jesus, half of the teams my group has been matched against have left before the game even started. We're nearly at 9-0 but we've barely played any games. Don't tell me it's because of the exotic emblems.

It probably is, but we played 4+ matches at least against teams with that emblem and it didn't seem to matter much. Emblem can definitely be misleading.

Also, my back is sore from carrying these scrubs:

There are three things that people most frown upon here i.e. camping with a Vex, an entire team of Thorns users playing passively and teabagging. I can guarantee you that none of the usual PvP-ers here would put the other team in either of these three situation.

Regular PvPers here use thorn, blink/FW (and now Matador/Party Crash/etc.) and final round. Maybe we should pass around where we are drawing the line so I can check if I can remain on the pedestal.

Ken

What's up with the boot perks though. Titans get heavy ammo+ and hunters get special+ on theirs.

I suspect Clown Cartridge might be broken. I tried both a one round RL and a four round sniper with these features over a week ago on patrol. Couldn't get them to produce an extra round reloading 3 dozen times each. I gave up after that.

It procs on one of my snipers often enough and it actually did proc on my rocket launcher once after I made that post. It's really infrequent, clearly.

Deku Tree

We should start a team of "scrubs who got carried with exotic emblems" to try and see how many matches we can win because the other team quits because of the emblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom