• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
VoG once again refused to drop boots for me. I'll just start doing normal mode next week, decrease the loot pool a bit. :lol

Just want some good-looking boots with extra heavy ammo. :'(

nOoblet16

Unstable Gaf Trials Train rolling hard, 55 straight wins and counting. Line to join has started to wrap around the block by now, lol.

I really, really do. Fiber will be mine, oh yes.

GAF queue for the Unstabbie train.

m9yS3B1.jpg

WTF is everyone doing with their deluge of new weapons? I have too many to handle, already dismantled a dozen or so old ones and my vault is still tight.

LiK

Unstable Gaf Trials Train rolling hard, 55 straight wins and counting. Line to join has started to wrap around the block by now, lol.

I really, really do. Fiber will be mine, oh yes.

How do I join this train? I just wanna finish up my card today and play Witcher lol

How do I join this train? I just wanna finish up my card today and play Witcher lol

He'll be going for a good while today, I can try to make a list people could add themselves to, it's pretty long now so probably no spots for a couple hours unless people have to bail.

He'll be going for a good while today, I can try to make a list people could add themselves to, it's pretty long now so probably no spots for a couple hours unless people have to bail.

I'll join this list. Just add me to it, I wont be around for a few hours anyways.

traveler

Not Wario
Yeah, I'd love to get in on a GAF train too, if we can come up with a way to organize the queue.

In the meantime, anyone down for 2 nightfalls and/or 32 poes?

ich00

WTF is everyone doing with their deluge of new weapons? I have too many to handle, already dismantled a dozen or so old ones and my vault is still tight.

I'm going thought and deleting a lot of dups / guns I have better versions of, etc. At this rate tho I have no idea what I'm going to do.

LiK

Please add me to the next spot when you make the list. Hopefully I don't need the train and get it with Hawk/Sushi or Zoba later today when they're on.

Dave_6

I couldn't get on the train anyways since I'm still only a 32 (my Warlock is a 33). It's going to be another week or longer before I'm 34 on any character at my rate.

nOoblet16

Lol perfect. Great games earlier btw, I was super hyped to check out Mercury and I think we both held our own quite well :p

I bet we could make a google doc and link it in the stream or something to make an official list. Hmm.

I thought me, you, and Ray did a great job last night! :p

Yea we did great, and we can do 9-0 runs on our own pretty comfortably. It's just that Unstable completely outclasses us most of the time and gets all the kill before we even get a chance lol.

nOoblet16

I've added the people that asked already (Lik, Nami and Jignxs) but if anyone else would like to reserve a spot on the Unstabie train, sign up here! PS4 players btw.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/155pGmoU5tTBNgLeXuZXbZNa_LorPFDr1Na5CDGdvu6E/viewform?c=0&w=1

This gives me an idea.
How about managing another train for people who are interested, around our skill level and are confident enough to do 9-0 but would like a bit of a challenge as Unstable train is very stable :p (ofcourse this doesn't mean Unstable becomes the resident Atlas who carries the weight of GAF on his back all the time haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom