• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermas

For Xbox One friends, anytime I'm on an you want to try Trials of Osiris just send me a message. After trying it for the first time last night I know I pretty much have no shot at getting to 9 wins but I would like to at least get the armor pieces each week.

send me a FR. my tag is Shermas... i'd like to try and get some light and a chest piece, too. not a crucible all star, but want to try this mode.

nOoblet16

To the people who said PvE players could never be carried through PvP...what now ? lol
Zoba will be be bringing his strong back as well.

hydruxo

All this ToO loot got me like

y5GKqwU.gif2Fsearch%25252Fvince-mcmahon&source=iu&pf=m&fir=L2TEkUyI9uxQkM%253A%252ClFswfEJMAm7lBM%252C_&usg=__TQtMnEcH-LNjMMWEZbix9S-3mjw%3D&ved=0CDQQyjc&ei=5bVfVevdK8eKsAWa84CwCQ

todd360

I'm done mowing the grass now. I didn't realize my dad already did over half of it yesterday. Just got to take a shower and then im gonna get on. I'm gonna play all the new story missions on my hunter and hopefully a nightfall run. Then I'm gonna play trials on hunter for more etheric light for my warlock.

So if anyone wants to join me for story from the beginning your more than welcome.

toddv360 psn. I'll be on in 20 minutes or so probably.

Dart

So last night our group decided to try lvl 35 PoE for the first time with 2 lvl 33 Hunter/Warlock and a lvl 34.titan. Surprisingly We actually made it to the last round against Skolas but we just could not stop dying, we spent hours just on this guy looking up strategies and what not. It was so frustrating, eventually I called it quits too. It's a shame there are no checkpoints for PoE, I feel like all our hard work went down the drain. Ughh I'm super disappointed, hell I didn't even get any experience from it.

stb

He'll be going for a good while today, I can try to make a list people could add themselves to, it's pretty long now so probably no spots for a couple hours unless people have to bail.

Edit: added myself to the list. Any way to see how long the queue is, and where I am on it?

Tobi

Neo Member
If anyone wants to join I'm at the final round of PoE (level 28).
I was playing with 2 randoms but they both quit ._.

Xbox One, gamertag is s1mo 89

Marvel

could never
Yeah I'm down for ToO all evening tonight after dinner, hit 34 so I'm ready to rock. Name added to the unstable train.

Currently 2-0

blackjaw

Thanks Unstable, look forward to wrecking shit with you again. I'll be on this afternoon around 1pm PST if there is room on the train for a few wins.

Kal_El

Headed to the zoo with family today. Promised no Destiny or neogaf while I'm there. Do a rain dance for me gaf lol. J/K it's going to be fun for the kids.

Mahoubuta

Neo Member
Well, with all the hype I finally came back to Destiny for House of Wolves.

And I'm glad I did. The new content is fun, and I feel like Prince because it's all Purple Rain in my inventory now.

I never did any of the raids before (or Nightfalls) because I didn't want to deal with finding groups, etc., but now I'm feeling more adventurous and want to throw my name into the ring. If anyone wants to add me, my PSN name is TheLivingBread. Friend requests welcome!

I already ran 28 PoE (practically two-manned it with another player), and I have the itch now, something I haven't felt since my WoW days.

Damn you Bungie. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom