• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

Hah. Man. Any sort of projection of how long each passage takes? Just trying to get an idea of when I should be around.

That's hard to say. I don't know how long the matches are. You should ask Stable on how average a 9 round match lasts (I'm guessing 40 minutes to an 1 hour.)

Dart

I'd love to join the unstable train but my worst fear is getting 0 kills X deaths O_O & ruining the win streak.

otakuderek

I just started playing this. I'm looking for people to add to my PSN friends list to play with. Please add me or I can add you: VendettaXXI

Wow there are people already cheating in ToS by DDoSing their opponents.

Apparently if one of the players on your opposing team can't be inspected then they'll probably show up as invisible and un-killable on the burning shrine map and then your gonna get disconnected and lose with an "olive" error early in the match and the other team gets away with the win lolz.

Not sure why people bother to do things like this...

absolutely no point in cheating. you can just discard the card and start over.

meanwhile, bungie will catch you and ban you. lol

LTWood12

I'm told the President is in the residence Playing Trials of Osiris.

dqqSh4v.jpg

Dave_6

Hah. Man. Any sort of projection of how long each passage takes? Just trying to get an idea of when I should be around.

There's no telling when my turn will roll around, but if I can't make it then I just can't make it.

stb

I'm gonna be grinding my baby hunter, but am around for ToO if anyone needs a third. I'd really like to get the chest or better.

PSN berried_treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom