• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
anyone around to help with a nightfall. preferably a defender titan and another bladedancer so we can 4th horseman/melee everything.

I added my name to the ToO list and I was 98. Not sure who I'm paired with. Anyone got a list that would show me?

Either way I'm down to play ToO right now with anyone.

psn : Subtervotion

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah, give me a minute to jump on. I don't have a 4th horseman but I have sufficient shotgunnage.

certainly you understand the concept at least

from an engram, a Violator XII. Can I roll it to be decent in PvP? I suck with snipers so I imagine Hidden Hand is my best bet.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
from an engram, a Violator XII. Can I roll it to be decent in PvP? I suck with snipers so I imagine Hidden Hand is my best bet.
lol, decided I wanted it Arc for PvE either way, rerolled once.
CGN-2Y_U8AI2-xi.jpg
Hidden Hand, unflinching, rifled barrel ambush and shortgaze.

I should play some craps tonight

nOoblet16

lol, decided I wanted it Arc for PvE either way, rerolled once.
Hidden Hand, unflinching, rifled barrel ambush and shortgaze.

I should play some craps tonight

This is a good sniper with good rolls and fun to use, the problem is that it's low on tier list because it has low aim assist compared to others. But tier lists aren't everything !!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Ugh I just farmed a bunch of ether chests and still no treasure keys. Bungie loves shitty droprates.

blackjaw

alright we're resuming the train momentarily

twitch.tv/twilightgap

Blackjaw is up! If not you then Deku is next.

Here's the current list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...mIxsBt7SkmSoy8EJ6vq4_FzrXg/edit#gid=905552808

Am not taking anymore sign ups for the week given the length but you can still add your name here: http://goo.gl/forms/jcn3xbSmLb

Putting the kid in the bath then to bed...I'll be on around 8ish PM PST if you are still on and driving the train!

If you are off I'll be on around 1-4PM PST tomorrow also!

My ToO card is ready with all boons...stoked!

why can't i be good again baby blue i miss you

Wait, you were nailing it earlier!

Ugh I just farmed a bunch of ether chests and still no treasure keys. Bungie loves shitty droprates.

Is there a reason to farm for keys? The Queen's weapons aren't the best. Wolf patrols are a good replacement for ROC strikes so that you can get gun/armour resources, but treasure keys seem like a terrible investment to me.

Sky Walker

3OkJ0KN.png

It's been more than 3 days for god's sake !

Also,it bothers me that the game shows there is something waiting for me in the reef to collect. Yet, there is nothing to collect when I get there. Such a lame teasing >:"(

Frenden

Banned
Titan Alpha Lupi was the last non-HoW exotic armor I needed for any class.

It looks pretty slick with the Crota regular mode shader.

I changed my defender to run with all the orb generating perks. Should be fun for a bit.

rc213

Anyone running PoE 34, I got a 33 Titan looking for that light.

Scratch that, Titan is 32 so looking for PoE 32 for armor core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom