• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

Thank you Rubenov & El_Bombastico -- went Flawless in ToO.

Got a Void Handcannon, the Messenger (kinetic) and the Titan helm from the gold packages.

Looking for a Trials group. I'm totally really good at being average! Just looking to get some shiny new kicks for my Hunter. PSN: Jesthatesyou

Edit: Scratch that.

Sky Walker

3OHzH2J.jpg

Finally !!! Lord of Wolves, here I come !

SnakeEyes

Banned
I have a theory. People said last week up to 72 hours to get it, and that was such an arbitrary number. Like, where did they get that number?

So my theory is, the time it takes depends on which queens chest you opened for the 2nd part of the bounty. So naturally, if you opened the 32 chest, it takes 72 hours. 34 chest, 48 hours. 35 chest, 24 hours. After all if you examine your incomplete cipher, it has the flavor text of "barons and kells get the most ether, which is how they grow big. Dregs barely get any.", presumably talking about how much "ether" it takes variks to repair the cipher, and presumably from which level you opened the chest to acquire this "ether" for the cipher.
Actually, going off that flavour text, I'd say it'd have something to do with how many Fallen enemies you kill. Maybe something like killing lots of Vandals/Captains cut the hidden timer down by so much, and killing dregs cuts the timer down less.

JTripper

Hmm, House of Wolves is ok, but am I the only one who's really just focused on getting 34 then waiting for the next raid to release?

I'm at skolas now at POE lvl 35 alone.

Need tons of DPS and experienced people to bring him down. If nobody answers then I'll quit it I guess. Need 2 people.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Got a Red Death from PoE, want a Bad Juju for my Voidwalker. Is Bad Juju only possible via exotic bounty?

lt519

I'm at skolas now at POE lvl 35 alone.

Need tons of DPS and experienced people to bring him down. If nobody answers then I'll quit it I guess. Need 2 people.

I can try and help level 34 titan, do you have a 365 arc sniper?

psn: rarbusto

Pretty good run at trials today. So many close games we could have won but just the slightest miss or hesitation can severely alter the round. Pretty damn fun overall. Almost beat a whole team that went Flawless as well and they greeted us with a GG afterwards. Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom