• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Missed the funny screenshot, but nightfall got my team: legendary engram, NLB, NLB.
Thank you, game...

Also, got (dupped) thunderlord on my first and second characters on the PoE 28 chest, tsk.
And I can see why people can have problem on the PoE 32 boss, was a breeze on my first team with two Horns on the team, but there we only had one and it made it really more difficult: we actually had to clear the adds before damaging him.

grief

Anyone wanna get a ToO group going? I think I'm decent at PvP, have Red Death and will try not to be a disappointment.
PSN: xGrief

Damn; I'm on the list, but just found out I'm working late today. Won't be home until 9pm EST. Oh well; Unstable is absolutely mental with the skills.

Got to 8-0 and lost my chance at Mercury because of a lag switcher on the last match :(

imagekiu48.png

Got the Shader, Chest Piece and Pulse Rifle.

I think thats what happened to me last night. I was 7-2 with a loss prevention boon, and half way through the match one gut lagged out and turned level 0, the connection got dropped, and it counted as a loss despite the boon. I got a Gjalla tho so its all k

EL CUCO

Feels bad man

OznKUiE.jpg

At least I got my Titan to 34 and picked up all the Brother Vanz rewards.

Thanks to Sushi and BOMBASTICO for the runs!

TheOddOne

I think thats what happened to me last night. I was 7-2 with a loss prevention boon, and half way through the match one gut lagged out and turned level 0, the connection got dropped, and it counted as a loss despite the boon. I got a Gjalla tho so its all k
My match was, special to say the least. We needed to pump 4 full rockets into one guy to get him down.

My whole team was in total disbelieve.

Shito

Damn that ToO list!
Got my name on it because this is too wonderful not to give it a try.
How does this work now? Just watch the stream and wait for your turn, I suppose?

Unstable, you are rocking man!

A week ago, I finally started putting time into the Warlock I created months ago. She's gone from 2-31 in a week!

I had no idea how fragile non-Titans were. Geez.

Aren't you due for a Gjalla sharding video? Or did I miss it.

nOoblet16

Damn that ToO list!
Got my name on it because this is too wonderful not to give it a try.
How does this work now? Just watch the stream and wait for your turn, I suppose?

Unstable, you are rocking man!

Or just be online (or through your phone app) and you'll know when you get your invite.

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this story.

Last night went into Trials with a couple of randoms from LFG. Was doing great quickly going 4-0. Ran into a good team lost 4-5 but had the forgiveness. 9-0 hope stays alive. Continue to win to 7-0. Run into the same team who gave us the loss and we're winning 3-0. Suddenly, my PS4 goes into rest mode and of course once you DC it is an instant loss. Thought it overheated, nope, fucking cat pushed the power button. On the plus side my two other teammates end up winning being a man down. We get the nine wins with no more losses, they go to the Lighthouse. I'm salty as hell.

Moral of the story. Keep cats away from the PS4 and its touch sensitive button. Sony really needs to add a confirmation window if you have an application open and the PS4 power button is pressed.

bosseye

So I'm looking for someone to join me and a friend for some ToO or PoE at 32. We've never tried trials and can only muster the two of us (rest of our usual fireteam is away). My friend is generally very good at PvP, I however reserve a special level of shitness for 3v3 multiplayer so I can't guarantee any PHAT LOOT, so just playing for fun really.

PSN for me is BarryFishFinger, I'm a level 32 Warlock, friend is a 32 Titan.

Looking to start in an hour or so, drop me a FR and a message if you fancy it.

Reading that back, it sounds a bit like a personal ad looking for a grubby threesome, ha ha.

Anyway, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom