• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

The more I do the Qodron fight the more I enjoy it actually. It's not so bad as long as everyone is taking care of adds and you assign one person to look for and kill the Eye. Plus 365 Found Verdict breaks out of the detain shields in like 4 shots even without the buff, so that was real helpful.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Up for POE35 and trials.

Between Xur selling two exotic engrams, that leaves the Penegrine greaves, purifier robes and Bones of Eao left.

done streaming for the day. carried about 4-5 people to the lighthouse and some for packages.

some nice clips and funny games but overall didn't like it as much as the first day of trials.

i'll be on again tomorrow in the afternoon. my sign up list is 100+ people at this point and i doubt i'll get to half of that by the weekend's end.

if you guys still wanna catch a stream, nghtly is on: twitch.tv/nghtly

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright. Need one more for POE 35. Don't waste your time if you don't have an arc sniper because it is a necessity.

Friend bailed so we need one more for lvl 35 Prison of Elders if anyone wants to hop in. We're at the boss before Skolas I think?

PSN: joshcbrugby

down 2 orth

I would but I won't be able to get on for another 20 minutes.

Ok well here's where we're at now:

1. positivevibr8ion
2. Jest Chillin
3. Warrior_of_UAE
4. Six_Link

And like I said, if there are a couple people stepping in and out for Fatebringer, we can bring you in.

Nuszka

Yesterday was all day in work, got home and what do I see ? Wife has prepared some stress relief drinks :) first thing that pops to my head are trials - if I succumb I'm out lol. I succumbed. Did one drunk trials match and I think I fell asleep on th couch, sorry to whoever I was playing with.

done streaming for the day. carried about 4-5 people to the lighthouse and some for packages.

some nice clips and funny games but overall didn't like it as much as the first day of trials.

i'll be on again tomorrow in the afternoon. my sign up list is 100+ people at this point and i doubt i'll get to half of that by the weekend's end.

if you guys still wanna catch a stream, nghtly is on: twitch.tv/nghtly
Which map are you hoping for next week?

Marvel

could never
Just got a Feedback Fence on an engram roll. Yessssss
MqcD4Tn.gif

I blew over 140 motes trying to get that, still no luck lol.

also guys sorry for wait times on stream. i feel like these should be going much faster but we wait too long between runs and i feel like im wasting peoples time

wish there was a more efficient way to do all of this

also guys sorry for wait times on stream. i feel like these should be going much faster but we wait too long between runs and i feel like im wasting peoples time

wish there was a more efficient way to do all of this

Don't worry you can only carry so many people at once. People will understand, thanks for doing this!

Just got a Feedback Fence on an engram roll. Yessssss

Got Kephri's Sting on my 4th engram. Proceeded to spend 500+ motes on engrams, no Feedback Fence. Bought 37 helmet engrams last week, 5th engram for Eternal Warrior and 29th finally gave me the Ram, but I never ended up getting a Celestial Nighthawk.

Xur just doesn't want me to get 3/3 exotics. I have all the other exotics fully ascended, weapons and armour, and still have 54 exotic shards in my Vault with no clue what they are useful for right now. Hopefully Bungie makes them useful in the future... It's upsetting.

Xur cleaned me out this week. No more Ascendant Shards or Energies. No more Radiants, and no more Strange Coins. Bah.

Not bothered with crucible since launch really, decided to give it another go. Still non existent team balancing and red bars almost every match. What the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom