• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuszka

also guys sorry for wait times on stream. i feel like these should be going much faster but we wait too long between runs and i feel like im wasting peoples time

wish there was a more efficient way to do all of this

Think everyone is happy no matter the time, you are doing all of us a favour here. The streams itself are so much fun to watch as you can see a good rotation of fellow gaffers without changing channels.

Well. 9-0 got on my Warlock. Boots are sexy asf. Would be perfect if they gave extra hand cannon ammo and slightly preferred intellect instead of discipline. Oh well, might still use em cuz of the special ammo perk. Go well with HoPF.

Got the Ar again. This game hates me lmao. At least it was in void so fuck you Atheon's Epilogue.

Witnessed first hand two teams dipping before the match started. Two of us had perfection emblems on. Lmao is this really a thing? People so scared of losing they quit before even seeing how a match shakes out because of what emblem the other team is running? I'll take the free wins but smdh.

done streaming for the day. carried about 4-5 people to the lighthouse and some for packages.

some nice clips and funny games but overall didn't like it as much as the first day of trials.
It plays super lame. We had literally only one team that didn't push right and just try to snipe fight. It's even dumber cuz lots of times we'd still end up pushing right...and getting into sniper battles. That map is nothing but long-ass halls. Hard scoping everywhere. The only time you don't see someone coming a mile away is when they are popping around a corner.
Which is better Party Crasher or Matador?
It's whatever you prefer. Crasher has better RoF but slightly less impact and Matador is the inverse. Either is gonna kill in one shot most likely with shot package and a range upgrade. Most top dawgs prefer Matador tho.

Skele7on

Banned
Activision are pretty cool guys sending me this!

mT72lkQ.jpg

Got Kephri's Sting on my 4th engram. Proceeded to spend 500+ motes on engrams, no Feedback Fence. Bought 37 helmet engrams last week, 5th engram for Eternal Warrior and 29th finally gave me the Ram, but I never ended up getting a Celestial Nighthawk.

Xur just doesn't want me to get 3/3 exotics. I have all the other exotics fully ascended, weapons and armour, and still have 54 exotic shards in my Vault with no clue what they are useful for right now. Hopefully Bungie makes them useful in the future... It's upsetting.

Xur cleaned me out this week. No more Ascendant Shards or Energies. No more Radiants, and no more Strange Coins. Bah.

Man, that sucks. Here's my four Engram rolls from yesterday.

WLGkppP.jpg

Didn't have Ahamkara's Spine, either.

I still have some Strange Coins left for if he ever ends up selling Claws of Ahamkara, Purifier Robes, Peregrine Greaves of those Hunter Bones. Only Exotics I still need at this point. Since I'm still on a break, it'll be a while before I can get my characters to 34, but I don't care. They'll probably make Etheric Light a bit easier to come by in the future.

You got Revenant, though, so RNGesus wasn't completely cruel to you.

Me when people ask me to get them to the Lighthouse

tumblr_nn1dlbK4K81tu6tfso2_500.gif

Me when they forgot to buy the Mercy

tumblr_mpdi3cop0b1rj4ls1o1_r1_500.gif

Me when they tell me they forgot they got Lighthouse already on that character

BestCoordinatedCoqui.gif

Last one's not aimed at you guys Unknown/Kartik, but at someone....

Siaynoqq

also guys sorry for wait times on stream. i feel like these should be going much faster but we wait too long between runs and i feel like im wasting peoples time

wish there was a more efficient way to do all of this

You're doing fine, given how chaotic this all is. I waited all through last weekend only to be able to play today with you and I have no complaints!

I think most people understand and they're grateful you're doing this, so don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing a great job.

Man, that sucks. Here's my four Engram rolls from yesterday.

WLGkppP.jpg

Didn't have Ahamkara's Spine, either.

I still have some Strange Coins left for if he ever ends up selling Claws of Ahamkara, Purifier Robes, Peregrine Greaves of those Hunter Bones. Only Exotics I still need at this point. Since I'm still on a break, it'll be a while before I can get my characters to 34, but I don't care. They'll probably make Etheric Light a bit easier to come by in the future.

You got Revenant, though, so RNGesus wasn't completely cruel to you.

I hate you.

But yes, Revenant is awesome :p

BestCoordinatedCoqui.gif

Pathogen, take me to the lighthouse, I can be short round lol

I hate you.

But yes, Revenant is awesome :p

I know.

*sniff* Me too, buddy, me too.

And yeah, I really need that Revenant in my life. And more Etheric Light. And VoG boots. And decent-looking Titan armor. And a stable connection to Bungie's *blam*ing servers. *shrug*

It's nice to want things, I guess.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I can bring a titan or warlock.

Warlock is probably best for the self res after getting the essence. We're both Titans. I will have to go dismantle mines since this is basically his first Skolas. You guys will have to take care of ads and kill him from the original spot.

ocean

Banned
I really need to step my sniping game up. This shit is killing me in Trials.

I've never been interested in sniping, but I guess I have to learn.
I'm starting to get the hang of it. My The Chosen has a perfect perk roll (Hidden Hand, Stability upgrade, Unflinching) but I'm having a real hard time Lansing headshots with it. I've had much better luck with LDR despite it not having Hidden Hand or Unflinching, must be the base aim assist.

I have an Amplified Geo-D6 I wanna upgrade, also has Hidden Hand / Unflinching / Stabikity boost. Higher RoF should help finish a kill if I don't get the headshot.

Most rewarding moment in Trials: sniping a person just as they get revived <3

raindoc

Well.. my flat is completly empty and I'm ready to move out. Landlord calls, he won't make it til monday.
Off to buy an air matress and carry my ps4 + tv set back up. 2 days of nothing to do but grinding skolas and ToO.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I got to the waiting part of my elder cipher. Got another dreamwalker.

Thanks again to everyone in that run.

I'm up for some Trials.

BestCoordinatedCoqui.gif

haha
I want to go to the lighthouse too :)

noomi

Morning dgaf!

Man... trials seems even tougher this week doesn't it? Going to try again later, would love to get another poe35 clear to though.

nOoblet16

I want to do one quick run of trials before I start with studies, only requirement is that players must be able to pull their own weight in this particular game mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom