• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

could never
Is Ice Breaker a one shot kill to the body in Trials or was I just up against someone with great aim and getting my head? happened a lot last night.

Siaynoqq

Morning dgaf!

Man... trials seems even tougher this week doesn't it? Going to try again later, would love to get another poe35 clear to though.

Feels a bit more random to me, which sometimes results in some frustrating losses, but sometimes results in some lucky wins. I don't know - it's weird.

Sullichin

Just came so close to a perfect roll of Low Grade Humility.. Hidden Hand + Hand Laid Stock + Unflinching. Except it doesn't have ambush or shortgaze so it sucks. :(

noomi

Feels a bit more random to me, which sometimes results in some frustrating losses, but sometimes results in some lucky wins. I don't know - it's weird.

We've come across some... not so great teams yesterday as well, I like those :D

I think the map itself is more challenging as well.

Same :D up for it now?

Noomi our third? :)

Ah, wish I could but I cannot use my mic at the moment, wife is sleeping. Wake her = bad time for noomi

Ken

Just came so close to a perfect roll of Low Grade Humility.. Hidden Hand + Hand Laid Stock + Unflinching. Except it doesn't have ambush or shortgaze so it sucks. :(

I have those but Quick draw instead of hand laid stock I think...

Have to check after this vog

noomi

awww yissss, treasure key get!

Shit is draining.... just need one more, and I'm done farming these things for good.... Well unless there's a new reason to.

I figure once I have 3 keys to do the new bounties, there really isn't much reason to continue with themm

I've finally got my other two characs above the 20 hump and have outfitted them into the light zone and I just realized. Can I get an exotic from my first post how story Poe run too??? Do they also get a key at the end of the story?

Ken

Going to do my hunter's first 28 PoE!

Someone guess what awesome exotic I'm going to get and win a pretend cookie!

No Land Beyond

hoggert

I've finally got my other two characs above the 20 hump and have outfitted them into the light zone and I just realized. Can I get an exotic from my first post how story Poe run too??? Do they also get a key at the end of the story?

Yes and yes. First chest opening ever character is a guaranteed exotic.

What controller is Unstable using to play this game with?

everything he does seems to go so much faster than what I can do with my PS4 controller.
I found these Scuf controllers online and was thinking if that would work better than a normal PS4 controller

Nuszka

awww yissss, treasure key get!

Shit is draining.... just need one more, and I'm done farming these things for good.... Well unless there's a new reason to.

I figure once I have 3 keys to do the new bounties, there really isn't much reason to continue with themm

Hope you get the queens cipher at first try, from what I read Messiek wasted 2 and still didn't get it. Let the rng be with you.

Deku Tree

We have arrived
aBhWmvC.jpg

Spoils of war
SCmDLL7.jpg

Good runs with Soss and Mayle.

Congrats! You got the void scout! So jealous!
I got the void jewel.

everything he does seems to go so much faster than what I can do with my PS4 controller.
I found these Scuf controllers online and was thinking if that would work better than a normal PS4 controller

Scuf controllers are good, but I find them a tad expensive. One thing that helped me a lot was using a monitor over a TV. My gaming monitor significantly reduces the input lag, it's got to the point that I can't really even play on a TV anymore. It's been a night and day difference for me.

nOoblet16

I believe it's the usual controller with Jumper layout and 7 sensitivity.
It depends on your playstyle, if you don't slide at all then having a paddle to slide would be close to useless as it's not in your playstyle.

Jumper will give you a lot of control as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom