• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

could never
If there's anyone else running poe 32 I'm up (if a bit inexperienced). Looks like there might be more than 3 at the moment.

PSN SnakeCL

Add me for future runs, psn Assassio.

I'm away from console atm and I'll be hitting Trials most of the day but will gladly help out whenever you need an extra body later or some other time.

noomi

I'm around for some 32 PoE if needed.

Or some Trials.

PSN BarryFishFinger

Hey sorry dude, we filled up almost right after I posted that message, sorry I didn't respond sooner.

26 minutes. Quick run.

That was nice and simple. Are we still doing our level 35 run later today?

Nice and easy, got what I needed thanks.

I still need a 35, so if you guys need help later later me know.

This is for you guys:

QlT2Cdz.jpg

Hope you get the queens cipher at first try, from what I read Messiek wasted 2 and still didn't get it. Let the rng be with you.

Yep, got it from the 32 chest, I really think it's 100% drop rate... Sucks about Messy wasting his keys in the 28 chest :(

Level 32:
Same as this week's 34

Level 34:
That cabal one from last week

Skolas fight modifiers: Lightswitch + Trickle

Doubt we will get repeatS for 34. The 32 will likely be Qodron and the 34 will be the Hive Ogre boss. Then the following week we will get the final challenge arena, with the Wolves new servitor leader thing.

Edit: And in regards to Fate of all Fools, it seems more likely that we will get the 347, as the Fates icon was not updated and the exotic perk is still broken according to the guy with it.

WizzNARD

To all people who signed up for xbo ToO runs:

I'm figure since there are only a few of us(well like 13-14), just kinda play it by ear? I'll send invites as I see people on and there's a spot open. If you guys want to be more formal about it let me know and we can figure out timing and what not. About to hop on soon!

Born2Live

Sorry, I can't. Had to cancel the runs earlier in the week. I'll be busy celebrating a family member's birthday.

I'll try to leave early though I can't make any promises.

Okay no problem. If you can't make it don't worry about it. Enjoy a night without the trials and tribulations of ToO/PoE.

Ty_84

Welp, my worst fear finally happened last night. Had some weird disconnection, maybe a glitch, where just our team got booted and received a loss even though we had the 1st loss boon active (and were up 4-1 in the game) Ended up going 9-1. We were pissed.

I might never see the light house..

bosseye

Hey sorry dude, we filled up almost right after I posted that message, sorry I didn't respond sooner.

(

No problem :)

Thanks to SnakeCL and Jignxs for the game. Just wasted my only key in 32 PoE, got 3 coins and 3 motes of light. Gahhhhhh.

I really want to do a 34 PoE if anyone has space, I can do that as a 33 right......?

Up for some ToO Osiris if anyone wants (although I am bloody awful at it mind).

Arrrammis

I think ToO RNG hates me... Got to the lighthouse twice last week, got the auto rifle both times. Got to the lighthouse yesterday, got the auto rifle. Went to the reef, and guess what I got from the 8 wins package? AUTO RIFLE.

I just hope my warlock has better luck than my hunter.

Kal_El

Namikaze1

After going 27-0 on all my characters. Starting tonight (after the Blackhawks game) I will help out anyone get to Mercury.
Would jump on that. Need to run ToO on my Warlock and Hunter. Got close to mercury on my Titan with Zoba but we ended up being matched with a great team that demolished us.

Nuszka

Yep, got it from the 32 chest, I really think it's 100% drop rate... Sucks about Messy wasting his keys in the 28 chest :(

Congrats, let me know when they clear up so we can grind PoEs in a quick succession back to back. Sucks about Messiek. Btw i will be on tonight all day in work again :( Think i need to change my job so it works better with trials schedule lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom