• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost done at work, and can't wait to hit up ToO. Hope to get to Mercury once this week and pick up the boots for all 3 guardians. Especially those sweet blinged out cowboy boots for my Lock.

GlamFM

Banned
Haha, you on tonight or tomorrow Grim?

I think I saw you on the list, right? We'll try to get to you, if time allows.

Hey Guys, any chance you can take me next?

I got a time slot that is not really compatible with me being from europe and sleeping at night...

Fehyd

Banned
Add me for future runs, psn Assassio.

I'm away from console atm and I'll be hitting Trials most of the day but will gladly help out whenever you need an extra body later or some other time.

Will do thanks! Might be doing it again if I can get my other titan through house of wolves content.

GhaleonEB

My Titan is working her way through Eris' fetch quests. I need to kill Thralls with a void fusion rifle and collect their embers. Only, they're not dropping when I use a void fusion rifle on Thralls. Not in the strike I ran last night, or on patrol just now. Anyone remember anything funky about this one?

Aw man that sucks Jay got disconnected, couldn't finish our runs. So far we had Kukawaki go 9-1 unfortunately and Jinjo getting a glorious 9-0.
Resistance seems to be way tougher today.

I'll be home in 30mins or so. Just not sure if the wife has anything planned for breakfast or what. But I'm free pretty much today and tomorrow.

I have to go now, but I'll be back in about 3 hours. If you're still around me and Tears will pick you up.

Thanks guys! Had some great fun doing it too! ToO is definitely where it's at in HoW.

Our victory shot:
ANucKhJ.jpg

Great job once again! I seem to like that candle on the left though.
Hope we can get someone to the Lighthouse again this evening.

BokehKing

Banned
My Titan is working her way through Eris' fetch quests. I need to kill Thralls with a void fusion rifle and collect their embers. Only, they're not dropping when I use a void fusion rifle on Thralls. Not in the strike I ran last night, or on patrol just now. Anyone remember anything funky about this one?
Wake the hive? First mission on the moon, that's where I did it I believe

JayHayabusa

Got disconnected after one match with the EJrobinson and TearslfBlood!

I'll try tonight with Unstable

Why is it on my Warlock I can only see 2 buffs available? The third one the forgive a loss one is not even shown!

ocean

Banned
I think with each passing weekend there will be fewer casuals in ToO. A lot of people came back briefly for the new stuff and they'll leave soon.

The hardcore are imprisoned. I hope I'm wrong but I think a month from now it'll be TLW-toting and quicksniping Zoba buddies everywhere and Mercury will be forever out of my reach :p

Went 8-1 with Unstable yesterday though so I have that :)

Aw man that sucks Jay got disconnected, couldn't finish our runs. So far we had Kukawaki go 9-1 unfortunately and Jinjo getting a glorious 9-0. Resistance seems to be way tougher today.

I have to go now, but I'll be back in about 3 hours. If you're still around me and Tears will pick you up.

Cool, no worries. I'm in no rush. I'm on no sleep right now anyway.

ocean

Banned
I don't think that will happen, they moved outlaw and firefly to the same upgrade slot, so you can't have them both anymore on scout rifles.

That combination is no longer in the loot table.
I still have my Saterienne and of course FB but I would have loved a high impact scout like that. Guess I missed out permanently.

I took Saterienne for a spin in the Crucible the other day and did surprisingly well though. I wanna look into PvP rolls for scouts... Any standout perks?

Hey Guys, any chance you can take me next?

I got a time slot that is not really compatible with me being from europe and sleeping at night...

We play on EU times only, so we can probably squeeze you in eithee tonight or tomorrow.

I'll be home in 30mins or so. Just not sure if the wife has anything planned for breakfast or what. But I'm free pretty much today and tomorrow.

Awesome, catch you sometime this weekend then!

Deku Tree

I think with each passing weekend there will be fewer casuals in ToO. A lot of people came back briefly for the new stuff and they'll leave soon.

The hardcore are imprisoned. I hope I'm wrong but I think a month from now it'll be TLW-toting and quicksniping Zoba buddies everywhere and Mercury will be forever out of my reach :p

Went 8-1 with Unstable yesterday though so I have that :)

Did you buy the mercy? Anyway you got most of the good stuff with eight wins.

ich00

Are you doing the kill cursed thrall one or the kill wizards or acolytes one? I don't recall one where you have to get kills with a fusion rifle. Could just be my bad memory tho.

Edit 1: As other have pointed out it's a solar vusion rifle you need to get the kills with.

Edit 2: WOOOOOOOO top of the page!

I'm at work and can't post a fun picture / gif / video

Karl2177

Solar, not void.

BokehKing

Banned
And I think you're supposed to be using a solar fusion rifle no? Just Googled it on the prima game site.

Do that first moon mission, wake the hive, kill them from a distance (don't pick any up) so when you die and respawn the embers will still be on the ground and you can pick them up the second go round

Born2Live

I still have my Saterienne and of course FB but I would have loved a high impact scout like that. Guess I missed out permanently.

I took Saterienne for a spin in the Crucible the other day and did surprisingly well though. I wanna look into PvP rolls for scouts... Any standout perks?

In hindsight buying three of them when they were last available wasn't a bad idea. I've got them tucked safely away in my vault ready to be ascended.

ocean

Banned
Did you buy the mercy? Anyway you got most of the good stuff with eight wins.
We lost the mercy boost on a silly loss at the beginning then had a legit loss against a well coordinated team towards the end. I sadly got the Auto Rifle from the package, which I had from last week. Still really glad I got the Hunter cloak and 2 etherics. I also had a lot of fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom