• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Going to do my hunter's first 28 PoE!

Someone guess what awesome exotic I'm going to get and win a pretend cookie!

No Land Beyond

11060115_10152714004531841_4647992581370620500_o.jpg

...I want to cry.

Trials is definitely much harder than yesterday. Liking the map less every match.

Sorry we couldn't get you to Mercury Kuka. This map and me don't gel well.

Next up is Jinjo!

Namikaze1

Looking to just get 4 wins (3 matches with buff, 4 if we lose) across two of my characters in ToO.

If Mercury is what you're seeking, you jumped on the wrong train.

Deku Tree

So no-one playing Destiny is seeing the Fate of all Fools bounty at all yet?

Also no one is seeing the 347 Vesta Destiny?

I wonder if they both got cut... I wish Deej or someone would just tell us if they're not in the game since one has a grimoire card and the other was in promo footage released a few days before HoW.

bitsurugi

I wonder if they both got cut... I wish Deej or someone would just tell us if they're not in the game since one has a grimoire card and the other was in promo footage released a few days before HoW.

347 Vesta is now only a legendary, FoF is prolly being kept out of the loot table, like the Crux on week1 when hard Crota was opened. Dunno why tho. If it was obtainable, doubt no one in the whole world wouldn't have gotten it so far.

Scuf controllers are good, but I find them a tad expensive. One thing that helped me a lot was using a monitor over a TV. My gaming monitor significantly reduces the input lag, it's got to the point that I can't really even play on a TV anymore. It's been a night and day difference for me.

I believe it's the usual controller with Jumper layout and 7 sensitivity.
It depends on your playstyle, if you don't slide at all then having a paddle to slide would be close to useless as it's not in your playstyle.

Jumper will give you a lot of control as it is.

Thanks guys. I will try a monitor tonight. I have the sensitivity set to 7 too.

347 Vesta is now only a legendary, FoF is prolly being kept out of the loot table, like the Crux on week1 when hard Crota was opened. Dunno why tho. If it was obtainable, doubt no one in the whole world wouldn't have gotten it so far.

I could see that being the case for Fate of All Fools. They'll wait a few weeks or months, waiting for people to start getting burnt out on the content, then release it to get people playing again.

Deku Tree

Thanks guys.
Was the quality ok ?

I might start streaming my games now, will use PS4's stream feature until I get a better connection so that I can stream from a capture card with high quality.

Quality was good on the twitch app on my phone.

That sounds like speculation. It could be cut. "Kept out of the loot table" is totally unconfirmed.

noomi

Anyone want to do a fast 33PoE I just want to get the queens cipher really...

Going to do crucible failed meanwhile, I'll check to see if anyone is interested in like 10min let me know.

ocean

Banned

Maybe it'll be an Iron Banner Trials combo? Or maybe it's dead.

Namikaze1

Anyone want to do a fast 33PoE I just want to get the queens cipher really...

Going to do crucible failed meanwhile, I'll check to see if anyone is interested in like 10min let me know.
You mean 32 right? Cause I can help before heading to Witcher 3.

geordiemp

yay got mercury again.

Maybe I will get a permanent residence there....

LOL at some if the sniping today...

Got a double kill with armour piecing Elfrit spear....

One bullet to rule them all.

chewydogg

PSN AdamKoy reporting for ToO. Any trains rolling this morning?

I believe I was 13th on the list, not sure where that puts me in the que for today.

Whatever/whenever

Fehyd

Banned
If there's anyone else running poe 32 I'm up (if a bit inexperienced). Looks like there might be more than 3 at the moment.

PSN SnakeCL

bosseye

If there's anyone else running poe 32 I'm up (if a bit inexperienced). Looks like there might be more than 3 at the moment.

PSN SnakeCL

I could go for some 32 PoE. I've only done it once before though, so I'm probably lower experience than you!

PSN BarryFishFinger

bitsurugi

Quality was good on the twitch app on my phone.

That sounds like speculation. It could be cut. "Kept out of the loot table" is totally unconfirmed.

Yeah, of course it's totally (my) speculation, i am just assuming, knowing Bungie's trick with the Crux, they did the same with FoF. Doubt no one of those million ppl playing wouldn't have gotten it, if it was obtainable right now.

It could very well drop after X ammount of trips to Mercury per char or smth like that.

In the end they will probably call it a ''bug'' and that they will be ''working hard on it'' :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom