• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrammis

Went up against you yesterday in trials arrammis...we lost.

We had one game with terrible connection. Can't remember if that was the game or not.
Hmmm, I wasn't noticing too much lag myself, but one of my teammates had a match or two where none of his shots registered... Some people just have really weird connections.

For any Xbox One players lingering. I'm recruiting people for my clan. We played together heavily in the Vault of Glass then many of us took a break shortly after the release of The Dark Below. Some of our core has returned for House of Wolves and we're looking to add some new members to run Prison of Elders weekly, put together some good Trials of Osiris groups and occasionally run through Vault and Crota. Nightfalls and the Weekly apply as well obviously.

All we ask is be competent. You don't have to be #1 in crucible all the time, you don't have to play 80 hours a week. We just want to add some reliable members who want to get things done.

Here's the link. Basically any members of GAF playing on Xbox One are welcome. Thanks!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/174077

Any suggestions for my Xurlemma? After seeing some reviews it sounds like Alpha isn't super versatile, even though it seems like Nothing's "tracking" isn't gjally level.

Still don't know. Any input would be super appreciated.

RemiLP

Rolled matador with agr. Ballistics, shot package and reinfoecrd barrel. That should be good enough right? Cant find zobas post about the perfect rolls.

MrS

Banned
Anybody down for a Trials run? Just wanna get to 8 wins for the package, already been to 9 on a different character.

Mr-Stephen on PSN

rNilla

Well, it is called the Urn of Sacrifice. It would be totally fitting!

Just grumbling about the early tasks with it. Urzog and the mission at end with it are cool. The first several steps are pretty clearly quest padding.
"Go to this dark corner in this area and kill a thrall and then kill more thrall."

ich00

The last quest step for Eris should be to suff her mangled, lifeless body into the urn and slingshot it into the sun.

I've always wondered why we listened to a guardian who lead her team to death, one who clearly has vengeance as one of her primary motivations to send us on missions. I mean she's got good intel, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom