• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilde

Anyone else working on the "Kill Bosses" part of the Elder Cipher bounty want to help farm some bosses in PoE?

I figured level 34 might be a quick way, since there are 3 bosses in it, and it's not too difficult.

Anyone else working on the "Kill Bosses" part of the Elder Cipher bounty want to help farm some bosses in PoE?

I figured level 34 might be a quick way, since there are 3 bosses in it, and it's not too difficult.

Yes, 34 this week = 500 points and takes about 30-35 minutes.

I'll join if we can find a third.

Rubenov

This key farming thing is so frustrating :( Wish there was an easier way to get one. I just want to do some Crucibiling but need to get this Queenbreakers' bow first

Deku Tree

This key farming thing is so frustrating :( Wish there was an easier way to get one. I just want to do some Crucibiling but need to get this Queenbreakers' bow first

You get a guaranteed key the first time you do the story missions on each character if you didn't do that yet... I wish I had saved those myself.

Langy

So i'm currently running around doing bits and pieces with a friend of mine who doesnt have any expansions. He has never done the VoG and is hoping to get a run through it today. He's a lvl 29 so probably best doing it on normal for him.

Does anyone want to come through it with us at all?

Deku Tree

Monitors generally have better ms than TV, so even with that monitor you should see improvement. As for the whole "gaming mode" TVs have it's a bunch of shit, it still doesn't come close to matching a monitor. There's a reason why competitive gamers (HCS for example) use monitors.

Also just try it for yourself, if you don't notice any improvements you can always just go back to your TV. For me personally, it's quite noticeable.

Thx! Makes sense.

I just hooked my PS4 to a monitor and testing it out myself. Will report later.

Thanks! Plz let us know.

Man, Deku going full mlg pro over here.

It's just my regular monitor on my home computer.

Thx! Makes sense.

Thanks! Plz let us know.

It's just my regular monitor on my home computer.

Input lag aside, the real benefit of playing on a 24-27" monitor instead of a bigger Television is the the amount of area your eyes have to scan.

On a 50" or bigger TV, you sit further away from the screen and your eyes have to cover a larger area to find targets. On a smaller screen like a monitor, you tend to sit up close and have a smaller area to scan, which is invaluable for timing your shots and improving your hand eye coordination.

Dave_6

Has the list been updated today (ToO train)? I've got a few errands to run and need to mow the grass but I don't want to be skipped over because I'm not online at the time.

deadduck

I've rolled a Judgement VI with AB, Crowd Control, Reinforced and Luck In the Chamber. Is this a keeper or is Range Finder/Shot Package needed for PVP?

Deku Tree

Love it so far. Crisp and fast. Need to get some speakers / headsets though

Wow sounds nice.

Input lag aside, the real benefit of playing on a 24-27" monitor instead of a bigger Television is the the amount of area your eyes have to scan.

On a 50" or bigger TV, you sit further away from the screen and your eyes have to cover a larger area to find targets. On a smaller screen like a monitor, you tend to sit up close and have a smaller area to scan, which is invaluable for timing your shots and improving your hand eye coordination.

Yeah this makes a lot of sense. It's gonna be easier to see your targets more quickly on a smaller monitor.

Decidedly average PVPer but getting better.

Just want 3 wins for the boots.

No worries about Mercury, packages, or streaming for the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom