• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Shotpackage will get you higher kill distance, small bore will probably cap the range making range finder sort of useless or atleast not as good of an option as shot package

Noooooooooooo!

I'll save the motes for matador not wasting anymore lol.

zewone

Praise RNGesus!

ExiejSk.jpg
I spent 400+ motes and came out empty handed.

zewone

Second exotic bounty done. What to pick now, Dreg's Promise or Lord of the Wolves?

If anyone is looking to farm bosses for cipher bounty, we have a spot. Join ji66a_man or ZW33.
I'm at 2.5 days waiting for Veriks. Does the quest show as complete when its ready to be picked up?

Rhaegar

OMG I'm wrecking shit in control right now! I'm even sniping! It's like I'm on steroids! WTF!

Edit: The Last Word + Y-09 Longbow + Against All Odds + Golden Gun is the bizz!

Now trade that Against All Odds for a rocket launcher with Grenades and Horseshoes and high velocity/blast radius and you'll be a PVP God.

ocean

Banned
I always ran machine guns in PvP but now realize rockets are a lot more reliable against decent teams. I got the New Monarchy launcher with max blast radius, and re rolled it to get 3 rocket magazine and proximity detonation.

Downside is, low velocity. How big an issue is that? I don't generally use RLs...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Last Skolas kill in no time! Lnk and Ruben for the win.

^ Val you want to do trials with Ruben and me? All Team Sexy.

Got my second cipher!

Hidden hand is the best perk to have in a sniper.
You need Hidden hand, Shortgaze scope, Injection Mold, Unflinching.....in that order of preference. (if you get that roll but with ambush scope instead then keep it...if you get it but without unflinching then keep it as well....if you get all of that but with Hand laid stock instead of Injection Mold then that's a keeper too)

Awesome! Thanks.

Also, anyone up for PoE 32? Join on MrChowderClam

I always ran machine guns in PvP but now realize rockets are a lot more reliable against decent teams. I got the New Monarchy launcher with max blast radius, and re rolled it to get 3 rocket magazine and proximity detonation.

Time to kill is so much shorter now, the machine guns don't stand out as much.

zewone

Yeah I understand that, but it's hard to run up on a group and clean house like you would with some of the quicker Shottys.
I thought so at first (I was used to the RoF of Secret Handshake) but its worth getting used to. I wreck with it even more than a faster RoF shorty now.

I'd like to see ToO reworked at some point if all that's gonna be left are the hardcore in a few weeks.

1.) 2 revives max a round (aka 3 "lives") Rip off of Gears. Kinda annoying when a team makes mistakes but they are running Alpha Lupi or whatever and they just keep picking up the team in less than a second.

2.) No super/heavy. I get these are used for power plays but they often feel like crutches.

3.) Better MM. As it currently stands the connection is good but it's completely a roll of the dice if your gonna get stomped at game 1 or game 8. Would feel more "right" (not necessarily better) for Trials if things got harder as you got closer to 9-0.

4.) Rewards changed. Fuck the Watcher armor, it's ugly. Make it like IB and have the previous week's gun be a drop in Trials. Let armor be a rare random drop for upon winning for once (like one piece within 2 passages or something).

5.) Switching/better spawns. Yo am I playing Syphon Filter or Socom or something? People shouldn't be allowed to turtle it up within 5 feet of their spawning point. Some sides are also favored on some maps.

Downside is, low velocity. How big an issue is that? I don't generally use RLs...
As long as you're using them at mid you'll be fine. Most people at range who aren't distracted will see you with the big tube and run unless you are good at leading with them.

Prezhulio

Is the chest xur is selling right now any good? Finally able to start gearing up my Titan but if I should wait till a different piece that is better comes another weekend...

shermas

I just got the Matador from a Crucible match... what's the best roll for a PvP shotgun? I have Found Verdict already and that's fun to use, too, but I'll try to turn this Matador into a PvP toy.

I'll just use my swordbreaker for PvE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom