• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get the Queens Machine gun? I'm skeptical of how good it is, but I want to at least try and make it work. Who's got a good Machine gun reforge build?

Deku Tree

So I wasted over 100 motes....and it was worth it, I have the fucking range of ranges now.

Party crasher:

- Aggressive Balistics
- Rangefinder
- Small Bore
- Luck in the Chamber

I'll do shot package if I get the matador, but I'm very happy with those rolls.

What's so good about aggressive ballistics?

Obscured

Now have an Up the Ante and Her Mercy with Icarus and Hidden Hand. I really like the Her Mercy even though the aim assist is slightly less than Up the Ante. Sometimes I like that it is so garishly purple and sometimes I hate it and want it to be less party-favor-colored.

And why is it if I am kicked from a game in PvP it is always one I am doing well in. I don't think I've ever had a game where I'm just sucking and get kicked, it is always when everything is flowing well.

Second exotic bounty done. What to pick now, Dreg's Promise or Lord of the Wolves?

If anyone is looking to farm bosses for cipher bounty, we have a spot. Join ji66a_man or ZW33.

Grrr... always when I have other stuff to do (like going to a patio and drinking beer), I have ji66a on my friends list but haven't played with him since Titanfall.

Cruxist

Unstable just dragged me to Mercury. He is truly the king.

Got the solar scout rifle from the chest there, and the chest piece from the gold package.

Jinjo

Unstable just dragged me to Mercury. He is truly the king.

Got the solar scout rifle from the chest there, and the chest piece from the gold package.

I kind of regret being honest and skipping on UnstabIe's train by saying I already got to Mercury today lol. Not necessarily because of the loot (well, maybe), but I'm kinda bored at the moment haha.

I kind of regret being honest and skipping on UnstabIe's train by saying I already got to Mercury today lol. Not necessarily because of the loot (well, maybe), but I'm kinda bored at the moment haha.

Start your own train! You're good enough and we are kind of done with this map after almost 10 hours.

How do you get on the lists for someone to carry you?

I've been trying to do ToO since last week and I have never been to mercury yet. I always seem to fail and lose once and never get flawless.

phen0m24

you could say "that colonel he's a nice guy, he should get my spot..." :p

(watches on twitch)

Lol everyone bailed on my first strike so I left but I got one blue helm engram which had a legendary helm which brought me to 31.75 light omfg lol I LOVE YOU DESTINY

shermas

aggressive ballistics
shot package
rifled barrel
final round or luck in the chamber

+10% damage

Thanks... it came with aggressive ballistics, shot package and luck in the chamber. pretty good roll, i guess.

middle options are: speed reload, quickdraw or smallbore. Guessing i'll go with smallbore once I get all the bubbles filled.

don't want to start rerolling it just to try and get rifled barrel.

Any other pro-mode player want to share the burden with me and help carry someone for 9 wins?

Thanks for the carry today. Feel like I learned a lot, which should hopefully help me in the future. Also found the sniper rifle at my post, so the loot was pretty tight! I'm going to be grinding iron banner this week, so I'll be looking for a spot on trains.

For not really playing PvP for the first 6 months of the game, I think now I'm currently more interested in PvP then PvE. Never thought that would happen.

shermas

Thanks... the matador 64 that dropped came with aggressive ballistics, shot package and luck in the chamber. pretty good roll, i guess.

middle options are: speed reload, quickdraw or smallbore.

Should I go with smallbore once I get all the bubbles filled?

I don't think I want to start rerolling it just to try and get rifled barrel.

reposting this with a question about the middle option... for the shotgun/PvP experts, is smallbore the best option? i'm trying to improve my PvP skillz.

joecanada

Wait I must have missed something can you reroll any weapon now? Or just any new weapon?

Also are the new dead orbit, crucible, etc weapons any good? Any standouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom