• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

I'm still in shock. Literally exactly what I wanted in the very first blue engram to drop.

Nice - it's always a good feeling :)

Wait I must have missed something can you reroll any weapon now? Or just any new weapon?

Also are the new dead orbit, crucible, etc weapons any good? Any standouts?

Yeah all of the new weapon drops can be rerolled (legendary only). Special weapons from Trials and Prison cannot be though.

Deku Tree

I just realized that I don't know the answer to this question. Does Void/Arc/Solar damage only (1) take down those shields much faster and (2) deal 300% more damage when there are burns?

Or does it (3) also deal more damage to certain enemy types (like does Void weapons always generally deal more damage to vex etc)?

I think it's just the first (1)-(2) but I'm not really sure.

zewone

I just realized that I don't know the answer to this question. Does Void/Arc/Solar damage only (1) take down those shields much faster and (2) deal 300% more damage when there are burns?

Or does it (3) also deal more damage to certain enemy types (like does Void weapons always generally deal more damage to vex etc)?

Just the shields. Like void on a minotaurs shields. Once shield is gone, element doesn't matter for damage.

Sullichin

I wish there were kinetic shields / burn because almost every exotic primary is kinetic damage

Deku Tree

loadouts app 1.1 is out for ios :D

This app is really good and now you can transfer things to the vault. This is now by far the best iOS app to transfer your gear around.

Tower Ghost app hasn't been able to load my inventory in a few weeks even after waiting for a long time.

Deku Tree

Just the shields. Like void on a minotaurs shields. Once shield is gone, element doesn't matter for damage.

Thanks! Any idea how much faster a void damage jewel takes down a minataurs shield than a kinetic jewel or some other comparison like that? Curious about it

I wish there were kinetic shields / burn because almost every exotic primary is kinetic damage

That would defeat the purpose of making arc/solar/void weapons special though.

Mindlog

OMG I'm wrecking shit in control right now! I'm even sniping! It's like I'm on steroids! WTF!

Edit: The Last Word + Y-09 Longbow + Against All Odds + Golden Gun is the bizz!
Yeah it's happening to me too. Specifically with sniping. All the good players are probably off playing ToO :]

My last game I landed some double headshots. I rarely land a headshot. My sniper game is much improved since switching to Black Hammer/ avoiding Final Round.

Anyone ever needed to recalibrate their PS4 controller? I just noticed I rotate faster to the right than I do to the left. Google is failing me.

TheOddOne

Based Eye of Sol.

animation183bqp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom