• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a Violator XII that I've been liking. Thinking of re-rolling it for PvP. What perks should i be looking for?

So far I have Hidden hand, Rifled Barrel, Surplus. (Does hidden hand do anything useful?)

Kal_El

So I got a Violator XII that I've been liking. Thinking of re-rolling it for PvP. What perks should i be looking for?

So far I have Hidden hand, Rifled Barrel, Surplus. (Does hidden hand do anything useful?)

Grenades & horseshoes + clown cartridge + javelin seems to be the most popular.

Nuszka

: My internet at work is very choppy right now , just checking if any changes have happened to the schedule on Untables stream ?

nOoblet16

Hidden hand is the best perk to have in a sniper.
You need Hidden hand, Shortgaze scope, Injection Mold, Unflinching.....in that order of preference. (if you get that roll but with ambush scope instead then keep it...if you get it but without unflinching then keep it as well....if you get all of that but with Hand laid stock instead of Injection Mold then that's a keeper too)

Marvel

could never
Starting tomorrow I won't be able to play Destiny for awhile damn thats gonna suck exams coming up on the worst times ):

I'm moving house next week myself so no more Destiny for me for a while too. Gonna blow.

Luckily I have the Witcher 3 and other titles to play during.

XenoRaven

You need dat hidden hand and shortgaze
I rerolled a LGH like 10 times and I don't know if I even saw Hidden Hand. I ended up sticking with the last roll I had before I ran out of weapon parts when I got Shortgaze + Unflinching. It's like a whole new world of sniping. I wish I hadn't ascended my Praedyth's with Ambush, but I didn't know.

Pantheon pretty much broke us. Not sure if we're doing this again tomorrow, really don't feel like playing this shit map for another day.

We will definitely be back for the next Trials, but seriously, screw this map.

nOoblet16

I rerolled a LGH like 10 times and I don't know if I even saw Hidden Hand. I ended up sticking with the last roll I had before I ran out of weapon parts when I got Shortgaze + Unflinching. It's like a whole new world of sniping. I wish I hadn't ascended my Praedyth's with Ambush, but I didn't know.

Sometimes it can take a while to get a specific perk to appear. I have a LGH with all of that but without unflinching..and it's been a random drop :p

Pantheon pretty much broke us. Not sure if we're doing this again tomorrow, really don't feel like playing this shit map for another day.

We will definitely be back for the next Trials, but seriously, screw this map.

What is wrong with it? I kind of like it, had a lot of fun on it yesterday

blazeuk

Man so off my game right now, keep missing every sniper shot. Respect for Zoba and Unstable who can keep this up the whole day.

That was me yesterday, played awful and didn't even get 1 character to Mercury, like plenty of others I'm not the biggest fan of the map though so I'll probably struggle and will happily take getting my other 2 characters to gold tier packages this week.

The amusing thing about Pantheon is when you'd find spawn campers who refuse to leave. Love seeing the salt when our team just waits it out and captures the zone in overtime.

The amusing thing about Pantheon is when you'd find spawn campers who refuse to leave. Love seeing the salt when our team just waits it out and captures the zone in overtime.

lost count of how many times this happened. they're just waiting for their supers to come up. there's literally no reason to push if they don't leave their spawns.

SharpS

We did the same. The spawn campers are forced to come out which makes it easy to pick them off.

XenoRaven

Sometimes it can take a while to get a specific perk to appear. I have a LGH with all of that but without unflinching..and it's been a random drop :p
My Matador dropped with Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Rifled Barrel, and Final Round.

I'm super happy it did because I started upgrading it before I really bothered paying attention to perks.

ocean

Banned
Praedyth's has low aim assistance but is otherwise excellent. 6 rounds, very fast RoF and amazing stability. It wrecks in PvP since you can chain multiple crits very easily and very quickly, potentially outDPSing higher impact stuff.

I think if you hold a card from the previous week with the loss forgiveness buff, it won't be available to purchase (and the buff is no longer active). I should have tried throwing the card away and getting a new one, but it really didn't matter in the end, because my good friends and I went 7-0 after I got off work early this morning. Thanks Stephen and Tek! <3

Mindlog

That would make for an interesting twist.
What if once per match the flag would spawn immediately?

Oh shit!
The flag should spawn instead of heavy. Yes, I want this to happen. Get the petition going.

Marvel

could never
Only good thing coming from Pantheon for me is my skill with sniping and avoiding snipers is coming along. Something I do not get to do often as I like to play rumble and clash.

PuMa

Anyone want to go to mercury? Well shit you've come to the wrong place. Wanna help get 5 wins? Need one more for ToO.

noomi

So I wasted over 100 motes....and it was worth it, I have the fucking range of ranges now.

Party crasher:

- Aggressive Balistics
- Rangefinder
- Small Bore
- Luck in the Chamber

I'll do shot package if I get the matador, but I'm very happy with those rolls.

nOoblet16

So I wasted over 100 motes....and it was worth it, I have the fucking range of ranges now.

Party crasher:

- Aggressive Balistics
- Rangefinder
- Small Bore
- Luck in the Chamber

I'll do shot package if I get the matador, but I'm very happy with those rolls.

Shotpackage will get you higher kill distance, small bore will probably cap the range making range finder sort of useless or atleast not as good of an option as shot package

OMG I'm wrecking shit in control right now! I'm even sniping! It's like I'm on steroids! WTF!

Edit: The Last Word + Y-09 Longbow + Against All Odds + Golden Gun is the bizz!

Second exotic bounty done. What to pick now, Dreg's Promise or Lord of the Wolves?

If anyone is looking to farm bosses for cipher bounty, we have a spot. Join ji66a_man or ZW33.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom