• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

11313120_10152715380841841_6726060146117503724_o.jpg

My first non-raid legendary to get ascended. Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, Quick Draw and Unflinching. Not really sure the 365 made any differences over a 331 in Trials but oh well.

blackjaw

Someone save me from cleaning the garage and day drinking.

Looking for HM CE or VOG, ToO train, PoE34/35...something to distract me!

Jinjo

Well, after UnstabIe detached my cart from his steamengine I crashed hard lol. Engine just wasn't powerful enough to carry me to the end lol. That comfy back made me complacent haha. Got the the armor piece on my Titan though!

How is the T-44 mission faring?

My first non-raid legendary to get ascended. Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, Quick Draw and Unflinching. Not really sure the 365 made any differences over a 331 in Trials but oh well.

Nice! How many rolls did it take you? I had one drop this morning, and it's killing me to not roll it yet. Weapon parts :(.

Well, after UnstabIe detached my cart from his steamengine I crashed hard lol. Engine just wasn't powerful enough to carry me to the end lol. That comfy back made me complacent haha. Got the the armor piece on my Titan though!

How is the T-44 mission faring?

Hahaha you tried to sneak in another Mercury? Would've been sweet though.
I'm completely exhausted, when I close my eyes I see that red sniper glare.

Ji66a-Man

3 Elder Ciphers done = 3 new exotic weapons get. Thank you DeathJr, Wilde, silver.tongue, and SolidEyeSystem for the Quodron farming runs.
Df0WOp5.jpg

GM8J1FA.jpg

bsAzWCy.jpg

So I went 7-0 yesterday in Trials and then proceeded to lose 3 straight matches.

...guys I need a carry

I need a carry...

I need a Carrie...

carrie-underwood-88131.jpg

I need a Kerry...

John_Kerry_official_Secretary_of_State_portrait.jpg

This shit is like a personal little hell....I need a Keri...

1204-keri-russell-2.jpg

It's alright....I think I'll just enjoy the game. I don't really need the Carey...

DrewCarey_small.jpg

God fucking help me I NEED A CARRIE!!!!

fl-carrie-DL_510x7671.jpeg

FUCK YOU TRIALS.....Please somebody, I need a Carrie

tumblr_ndtlv75FpO1r4nvv3o1_250.jpg

:( I need a carry.........:( :( :( :(

I think Trials has broken me.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You know, the one where he punches people
I like the one where he kicks people
Was wondering if anyone knows a good articles for reforgong weapons for pve mods. I see a lot of pvp but not much pve.
There's a lot of variety for PvE depending on what you like. What I recommend is going from a destinydb page and play around with the perks to create your own ideal version of whatever weapon and then roll until you get close enough that you're satisfied.

For example. for a pulse rifle.
http://www.destinydb.com/items/4265265106-55a-allfate

Dave_6

So how far down the list has UnstabIe gotten? I've been keeping up with my mobile app to see if I've been sent a notification yet.

Navid

Anyone planning on playing some Trials of Osiris and need a 3rd person?

I mainly just want the armour piece, but would like to try for packages as well if it's doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom