• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

Oh yeah, Mythocast Episode 7 is happening tomorrow at 7 pm est. Its legit happening this time I swear. I will talk all by myself if I have to lol. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome to do so. Just send me your intentions to be on it in a pm. Send me your skype name as well.

Ok Nami. I won't be on until around a half hour anyways.

Based Eye of Sol.

animation183bqp.gif

Please gimme, I needz it

Fisty

Looking to go to the Lighthouse on PS4, I managed to get seven last week but 9 straight sounds impossible to me. Any help would be appreciated, i have a maxed thorn so im not useless

big-_-_-_-boss69

Karl2177

I had a friend go 18-0, but then all the tryhards came out last night. We had probably 10 games straight of nothing but really good teams. Have you tried Trials yet Karl?

Yeah, last week; went 9-2 and 5-3. I have a friend that wants to run it, but he doesn't get back until tomorrow morning, so I'm waiting on this week's Trials until then. On the plus side to waiting, it gives me a chance to see strats for the current map.

IT'S DONE!!!

bhRA8t5.jpg

dWcu0yC.gif

The Team...
SYd3The.jpg

Another trip to Mercury for the Sons of Mithras
Many Thanks to my friends and clan mates TearsofBlood and EJRobinson90. Have had so much fun raiding with you guys and tearing up crucible over the past several months now.

Enjoying the view
Q5hmOvx.jpg

Don't ask...
FDLkoiB.jpg

Final match scorecard...5-0 Annihilation
vCMefBJ.jpg

Thanks again Tears and Robinson and shout out to the rest of SoM.

PS: Sorry about the giant post.

PS Edit: Spoils of wa...err Trials
K0atoIQ.jpg

- I hope Drizzay is watching megapost -

Awesome Grim, you did great and carried us in the final match.
So glad we could finally get you over there after all those promises even though we scrubbed it up for a couple of games. Good thing that we can curse everything and pick it up again.
It was our pleasure as always! Enjoy your solar Jewel and we'll see you on Mercury again next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom