• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Gorilla

Banned
God fucking dammit my internet has been screwed these past few days. My computer works fine, Netflex works fine, but Destiny always shows me with a red bar. What the fuck!?

BondFancy

GAF quick question, I'm on my hunter and I'm only holding at max 6 rockets with my Hunger of Crota and I'm wearing fully upgraded raid boots, what am I doing wrong?

P44

Looking to get a VoG HM going for my friend (no gaf account) - he's never run one, so some experience would be nice.

His username is Tamz94

Please don't reply with your PSN, just add him - I probably will not track responses.

Born2Live

I do. Sending invitation.

A_javierp on PSN, be there in a minute

Thanks guys for ToO games was a pleasure. For the first time it didn't feel like I was scrubbing it up, learnt a lot thanks to SharperofStories call outs and strategic planning. I think I'm starting to make progress in Pvp now so IB couldn't have come at a better time. Going to spend the majority of my time playing IB and Skirmish this week. ToO has made me want to be a better PVP player and with the rewards in from PoE being so underwhelming it seems like the perfect time to 'get gud'.

Thanks guys for ToO games was a pleasure. For the first time it didn't feel like I was scrubbing it up, learnt a lot thanks to SharperofStories call outs and strategic planning. I think I'm starting to make progress in Pvp now so IB couldn't have come at a better time. Going to spend the majority of my time playing IB and Skirmish this week. ToO has made me want to be a better PVP player and with the rewards in from PoE being so underwhelming it seems like the perfect time to 'get gud'.

Feel exactly the same way. PVE is nice, but PVP is where it's at.

OkayRene

Anyone have a recommended strat for the Quodron fight this week? We have a 34 Defender, 33 Sunsinger and 33 Voidwalker, we've tried everything we could google/youtube. Been at this fight for 5 hours. ಠ_ಠ

Ramirez

I'm really digging my Titan's look right now, haven't tried these gloves out in actual PVP though, lol.

Xo0Ayzm.jpg

Lima

Variks summoned me... on all three characters at once lol. So all 3 weapons will be mine on Tuesday, fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom