• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
unstable train was great. im starting to miss my gunslinger though

this game is starting to feel like a job. soon as i get off a whole bunch of people invite me to play with them. i still got a list to get through and all i really wanna do is prison of elders :(

Ditch the lock, go back to hunter.

I just unlocked the Prison of Elders and got the key. I was watching an impressions video on IGN the other day that said something about it being better to save your key for higher level-tiers of the PoE versus using it on level 28. Any truth to that?

Yes, save the keys till you get an elder cipher from lvl 34 or 35 boss.

Also, level 35 chest of you want the ship, shader and emblem.

E92 M3

I just unlocked the Prison of Elders and got the key. I was watching an impressions video on IGN the other day that said something about it being better to save your key for higher level-tiers of the PoE versus using it on level 28. Any truth to that?

The only truth is you should save it until you get the exotic bounty. Big chests are useless.

noomi

Thanks Ruben for running with me and Nuszka, was a lot of fun! Good to be running with the old boys again lol.

Finally got my hunter cloak so I'm happy about that one. I'm pretty sure I have every piece of loot that can drop from ToO now, including the ship and shader :D

Good end to the week, got everything I wanted done. Now to finish up these 3 elder ciphers :eek: Lot's of PoE awaits next week.

Haybro

http://i.imgur.com/nd2kpXa.gifv

OappbGb.gif

Definitely the highlight of our run, lol.

This basically describes by ToO experience with Hawkian last night

:p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raF9wfPxir8

Man I laughed at this, so true of my experience this week as well.

Lnkn52

this game is starting to feel like a job. soon as i get off a whole bunch of people invite me to play with them. i still got a list to get through and all i really wanna do is prison of elders :(
I'm up for prison.

Namikaze1

Nice Nami!
BTW Warlocks gotta wear light beyond Nemesis in ToO. Those revives wouldn't have been so close at all if you have one.
The blink shotgun vid was from a later match and in that one I have the helmet on. Only wore Voidfangs for the first two matches. I put on Light Beyond Nemesis after the second match we had which the nova bomb vid is from.

Damn man congratulations on getting the hang of Blink. And Blink Shotgun. You're now that guy :p

Seems like you're getting much better with blink on your warlock. :]
I'm honestly surprised I survived throughout all that. Didn't expect to survive after getting shot with Thorn.

Unstable

Then do PoE. This isn't a job, it's a game. Do what you want to do. Always remember you're under no obligation to carry people, do it because it's fun.

phen0m24

Definitely the highlight of our run, lol.

Man I laughed at this, so true of my experience this week as well.

LOL ST, there was one time I was chasing a guy, and ran into all of them.

Hawkian's like "That was kinda ballsy, Colonel."

I died

LOL :p

Then do PoE. This isn't a job, it's a game. Do what you want to do. Always remember you're under no obligation to carry people, do it because it's fun.

GET TO THE CHOPPA

I hope the whole trials train doesn't distance you from what you want to do. BTW Which level of PoE were you interested in running?

He was talking about the pants.

:p

hey now, i love those trials pants.

Pantheon has too many corners. they just run away from golden guns and Bladedancer is easy to pop at a distance with an LDR. i've had infinitely more success as a Sunsinger. it just doesn't suit my playstyle.

I hope the whole trials train doesn't distance you from what you want to do. BTW Which level of PoE were you interested in running?

any level just need to loot the chests for my cipher bounty.

i do feel obligated to people who sign up and expect me to play with them. it sets a bad precedent if i'm unable to uphold that commitment; i don't want to be seen as unreliable. i do enjoy helping people to the lighthouse, but i feel like continuing down that path means sacrificing weekends completely.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll join you for weekly.

We need one other otherwise a random will join us and that could be either a good thing or a bad thing.

Kadey I see you with your crew so often and I think it's cool.

Sorry I didn't have a 365 the other night.

(should join SEXY)

Most SEXY members don't post in the thread and just plays the game. It's not really a clan at it's core, it's more of an expression. People just do what they feel like that entertains them, enjoying the game in various ways. I felt like using the tag so I created it, people are welcome to use it too. I try to liven things up now and then.

OkayRene

hey now, i love those trials pants.

Pantheon has too many corners. they just run away from golden guns and Bladedancer is easy to pop at a distance with an LDR. i've had infinitely more success as a Sunsinger. it just doesn't suit my playstyle.

any level just need to loot the chests for my cipher bounty.

i do feel obligated to people who sign up and expect me to play with them. it sets a bad precedent if i'm unable to uphold that commitment; i don't want to be seen as unreliable. i do enjoy helping people to the lighthouse, but i feel like continuing down that path means sacrificing weekends completely.

As someone that signed up for your list, I don't feel like you're obligated to help me, so no pressure!

Also maybe just pick one day to do it, instead of all weekend?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The strike isn't that difficult. It's not Omnigul. I'm down to help, just send me an invite. Doing bounties.

It's not difficult but I prefer not have someone who would chase around team members and try to hit them.

I'll start in 5.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
nah, it's not a job. Do what you want and no one will hold that against you. You aren't obligated because more people have been signing up than are physically possible to get to. It's awesome to help people out if it's fun for you, but don't do it any more than that. Maybe you should pick one day to do as much as you can from the list instead of going all weekend.

my team made it to mercury, ended up getting jewel of osiris (arc burn). wanted solar since I already have fatebringer :p

oh well still not bad.

The last 5 teams we played were pretty mediocre. Many of them had "swag" and "yolo" in their names...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom