• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyne

damn it got lost on the last post of the last page..

I'll try again. Anyone up for a level 32 PoE? Let me knowwwwwwww.

Need 1 more.

I raise you

vV7oP8.gif

BondFancy

For the new page, GAF why can't I hold 7 rockets? I have max raid boots for my hunter and I can still only hold 6 rockets on my Hunger of Crota.

Lima

goddamnit lima

Man, I want one lol.

Look I'm really sorry guys.

For the new page, GAF why can't I hold 7 rockets? I have max raid boots for my hunter and I can still only hold 6 rockets on my Hunger of Crota.

You are using Hunger of Crota. Aka the worst rocket launcher in the game. Stop using it. It maxes at 6 with raid boots. 4 without raid boots and you only get 3 in PvP even with raid boots.

BondFancy

Look I'm really sorry guys.

You are using Hunger of Crota. Aka the worst rocket launcher in the game. Stop using it. It maxes at 6 with raid boots. 4 without raid boots and you only get 3 in PvP even with raid boots.
That's awful, what would be a better legendary launcher to supplement my horn?

I am looking for 2 teammates for ToO tonight on ps4. I'm tired of being the only good one of my normal threesome and would like a good crack at 9-0 for once

PSN: Broadbandit

shermas

It's not really the WORST launcher in the game... I think a lot of people use the Admonisher (maybe)? I picked up a Dead Orbit one from a level up package when I was cashing in Vanguard Marks. I rerolled it for tracking and some other perk. It's fine for PvP, bc it picks up the target pretty quickly.

Truth is awesome in PvP, but I'm trying to get better with my Thorn, so that's tying up my exotic slot right now.

ocean

Banned
Ideally you want the Iron Banner RL. You don't chose when to get that though :p Likewise the ToO RL is wonderful.

Stuff you can buy right now: New Monarchy is selling Admonisher. Enormous Blast Radius. I rolled Tripod (3 rockets) and G Horseshoes (proximity detonation, #1 most important perk). Trade off in using this vs Truth/Gjallarhorn is it doesn't track + has low velocity. Can't have it all.

just lost our 4th win up 4-0 and they came back to kill us for our 3rd loss. We used our boon up 3-1 to get win 5 and faced an epic team of course. Such BS man

ocean

Banned
It's not really the WORST launcher in the game... I think a lot of people use the Admonisher (maybe)? I picked up a Dead Orbit one from a level up package when I was cashing in Vanguard Marks. I rerolled it for tracking and some other perk. It's fine for PvP, bc it picks up the target pretty quickly.

Truth is awesome in PvP, but I'm trying to get better with my Thorn, so that's tying up my exotic slot right now.
Hunger is a great legendary in PvE since it tracks and deals really good damage. The thing is, a PvP rocket with low ammo count and no proximity detonation is a tough sell...

Kalamari

Ideally you want the Iron Banner RL. You don't chose when to get that though :p Likewise the ToO RL is wonderful.

Stuff you can buy right now: New Monarchy is selling Admonisher. Enormous Blast Radius. I rolled Tripod (3 rockets) and G Horseshoes (proximity detonation, #1 most important perk). Trade off in using this vs Truth/Gjallarhorn is it doesn't track + has low velocity. Can't have it all.

What are the weapons, dropped and purchasable, for IB this time?

Lima

Dreamwaker, eh? I got one of those and though real hard about sharding it. What's so good about it over the Hunger? I see a 1 shot rocket launcher with mediocre velocity and a slow-ish reload.

Remember you can reroll it to your liking. Get tripod and tracking on it, plus Javelin in the middle tree and it is a thousand times better than Hunger. And you can carry 8 rockets.

Sullichin

Dreamwaker, eh? I got one of those and though real hard about sharding it. What's so good about it over the Hunger? I see a 1 shot rocket launcher with mediocre velocity and a slow-ish reload.

Re-rolled mine for Tripod, speed reload, and grenades and horseshoes. It's great in PVP

Tonyus

Anybody out there want to start a group or need a 3rd for some Trials? I want to get 5 wins so I can grab the boots. I am an average PVPer. PSN is Tonyus.

Nuszka

Thanks Rubenov and Noomi for awsome stress free run in trials, motivation is strong with me now to get better. Next week ditching PoE, full on IB train.

unstable train was great. im starting to miss my gunslinger though

this game is starting to feel like a job. soon as i get off a whole bunch of people invite me to play with them. i still got a list to get through and all i really wanna do is prison of elders :(

I just unlocked the Prison of Elders and got the key. I was watching an impressions video on IGN the other day that said something about it being better to save your key for higher level-tiers of the PoE versus using it on level 28. Any truth to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom