• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
Did you unlock both outlaw and firefly yet?

You won't need anything else for the rest of your life.
Firefly so far (I had already done all bounties for the day x3, so I have to wait until tomorrow to pop a telemetry and speed level it.).

Even just with firefly it's amazing.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Once again I blow myself up with the horn. Either with enemies sneaking up on me or teammates running in front of me.

Thanks for joining me Lnk. We lucked out with someone actually wanting to do it.

noomi

So I'm thinking I'm going to drop PoE pretty soon, already starting to get a bit tired of it....

Once I have a full set of the new armor with decent stat rolls, I will probably stop going at it. Still need to finish elder ciphers and I want that solar hand cannon though.

Next week I'll just do the 35's and focus more on crucible, that's where it's at now... Crucible

Great passage with Puma and Vibr4tions. 8-3. We went 7-0 but then we lost a few tough to swallow matches. Still very happy. I'm absolutelly getting better with my Hunter.

E92 M3

So I'm thinking I'm going to drop PoE pretty soon, already starting to get a bit tired of it....

Once I have a full set of the new armor with decent stat rolls, I will probably stop going at it. Still need to finish elder ciphers and I want that solar hand cannon though.

Next week I'll just do the 35's and focus more on crucible, that's where it's at now... Crucible

Crucible is definitely where it's at. They really upped the rewards and since Bungie works in extremes it's amazing now.

fig took your spot D:
add me though

edit you did me just as i type this lol

Zoba, whats with The Last Word range? It seems minimal in the stats but then I get to a match and it's range is fucking great.

Also, I tend to automatically go for auto fire. Am I losing to much? Should I stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom