• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuMa

A lot of hype for LDR lately. Its definitely great, but this is the real MVP right here.
GboO6n2.jpg

spyder_ur

Just got back from a weekend away (and a turbulent-ass flight). Looking to catch up on some Trials - looking to get the chest piece and maybe some light. Anyone else interested?

#22 attempt at 5 wins this weekend lost our first match with my last passage coin (lose boon) so sitting at 1-0. 4 wins out of 7 games... come on luck be on my side to get the boots so i can quit this garbage.

M3Rocket

Seriously 3 days in a row trying to get the boots. I just need the fucking 5 wins. SHIT

Sorry man! Another two passages without 5 wins with all the boons.

I still believe that there would be a lot more people that than help carry average players to 5-wins with all the boons. But time is running short on getting any 5-win list together and getting anyone else to help. Maybe next week.

Does anyone have GK CP?

I need to farm glimmer for Iron Banner reset.

Also would be down for Crota HM kills if anyone has CP. Still chasing Gjally.

patchday

#22 attempt at 5 wins this weekend lost our first match with my last passage coin (lose boon) so sitting at 1-0. 4 wins out of 7 games... come on luck be on my side to get the boots so i can quit this garbage.

You looking to get the warlock boots? Just curious why a lot of gaffers wants those boots?

Alright, 0-2 on my current / last attempt. I'm seriously quitting until anything major comes out (probably comet) if I can't get these boots on this last attempt.

You looking to get the warlock boots? Just curious why a lot of gaffers wants those boots?

Because after 20 hours of ToO this weekend I want a package > 4 wins and I want those boots because they have heavy ammo and will get my Warlock to L34 (and I think theyre intel/disc)

Ayyyy dat momento when you check your mail after a day or two and find a Messenger pulse rifle from a ToO package and your first Dead Orbit shader after 20 ranks.

B)

Game of Thrones was amazing!!!

Right?! That ending was fucking DOPE as fuck!

Edit: Btw, if you guys ever get the chance to watch a HBO series called "Magnifica 70", make sure you do. Reallt good new show about movie censorship in the 70's. Bunch of gourgeous ladies in skimpy chothing too.

Edit 2: It's from Brazil. The show. And the ladies.

Fbh

Not relevant to the latest DLC but after months of not playing I went back today and I have to say I was pleased to find some great changes:

Easier ways of leveling up weapons, easier ways of getting upgrade materials, and less farming overal.
PVP did also get a ton of great updates: free maps for non DLC owners, ammo boxes with timer and less special ammo was a great change, there were times where I could't find any and had to use my primary weapon which is awesome (less people running around with insta kill weapons).
Not to mention, PVP rewards are much better now. In all the the time I played before I got 1 legendary weapon and saw mabye 2 other people getting one. Today in just a few hours I got 2

A lot of hype for LDR lately. Its definitely great, but this is the real MVP right here.
GboO6n2.jpg

i have this and am tempted to ascend it to try 35 again... wasted a few hours on him this week and failed, couldn't do the damage. but i assumed if i ascended this rifle i'd be able to do it, providing other members had good weapons of course... hmm

Not relevant to the latest DLC but after months of not playing I went back today and I have to say I was pleased to find some great changes:

Easier ways of leveling up weapons, easier ways of getting upgrade materials, and less farming overal.
PVP did also get a ton of great updates: free maps for non DLC owners, ammo boxes with timer and less special ammo was a great change, there were times where I could't find any and had to use my primary weapon which is awesome (less people running around with insta kill weapons).
Not to mention, PVP rewards are much better now. In all the the time I played before I got 1 legendary weapon and saw mabye 2 other people getting one. Today in just a few hours I got 2

Yep. I agree. All great changes to destiny.

Has anyone else gotten it from ToO?

I'm trying to get into sniping more, and it seems like all the trials weapons have hidden perks/strengths that make them ideal for PVP.

Only thing Eye doesn't have is Hidden Hand. Shortgaze + Quickdraw + Unflinching is a great start (along with 365).

TY Grim & Ruthless. Got the boots!!!

Yay, me too.

Glad you guys got the boots you were chasing. Sorry we couldn't get you guys a little further. Play crucible with milfhouse all the time but was the first time in ToO together. So there was a bit of a feeling out process. Afterwards we took on of his buddies to 8-1. So we got better. He said he'll be game to help or next week too.

Dont think milfhouse will see this since he is not on gaf, actually a RL friend of mine.

I obviously don't know him as well as you do but I always enjoy playing with him. Good guy.

spyder_ur

Glad you guys got the boots you were chasing. Sorry we couldn't get you guys a little further. Play crucible with milfhouse all the time but was the first time in ToO together. So there was a bit of a feeling out process. Afterwards we took on of his buddies to 8-1. So we got better. He said he'll be game to help or next week too.

Any interest in grouping up now? We got to 8 last week together I believe. I was away all weekend - feel like I missed so much. Really just after the boots and maybe a package.

When you tell your team not to rush, win 3 rounds, and then your teammates start rushing every round despite you telling them over and over again not too since everyone on the opponents team has Final Round Spears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom