• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Variks, give me back my bounty, wtf are you doing with it for so long?!

After seeing the new shotgun in action today, i must have it!

Any interest in grouping up now? We got to 8 last week together I believe. I was away all weekend - feel like I missed so much. Really just after the boots and maybe a package.

I would like to but I just logged off. Gotta watch GoT with the wife before bed. Sorry I missed you this weekend bud.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
ichabod, looks like you got unstable's train. Did you want to come out for more practice tonight still or no?

Finally went 9-0 twice on ToO, so happy.
One of my fireteam members didn't have an open spot on his emblems and didn't get the exotic emblem, so he was pretty pissed. Bungie really needs to fix that.
I also finally found a treasure key for my Elder Cipher, so did a 34 PoE only to die during the final battle. So my teammates were busy discussing stuff and forgot to revive me, apparently if you are still dead inside and the doors close, you won't be able to respawn and get the rewards, so that sucked big time. Bungie really needs to fix that too.

Sullichin

Nothing from my last Trials passage except an ugly Warlock bond and I wasted an etheric light on my shitty Iron Banner gauntlets to get to 33. 3/3. Some really fun games though

Deku Tree

Finally went 9-0 twice on ToO, so happy.
One of my fireteam members didn't have an open spot on his emblems and didn't get the exotic emblem, so he was pretty pissed. Bungie really needs to fix that.
I also finally found a treasure key for my Elder Cipher, so did a 34 PoE only to die during the final battle. So my teammates were busy discussing stuff and forgot to revive me, apparently if you are still dead inside and the doors close, you won't be able to respawn and get the rewards, so that sucked big time. Bungie really needs to fix that too.

What if your fireteam members die and you wipe?

Went 0-3 with a couple of buddies in ToO, regrouped and went 7-2 (with a couple of buffs). We really started to gel and learn plays. I hope bungie puts in an elimination mode in crucible so it's easier to practice.

Frenden

Banned
Does armor with x ammo perk stack if the gun of that type has field scout on it?

IE, do boots with hand cannon ammo add reserve ammo on top of a gun with field scout or does field scout automatically raise you to the reserve cap?

Sullichin

Went 0-3 with a couple of buddies in ToO, regrouped and went 7-2 (with a couple of buffs). We really started to gel and learn plays. I hope bungie puts in an elimination mode in crucible so it's easier to practice.

Definitely. It could help you find groups too. If you do well with a team of randoms, invite them for Trials.

22 attempts this weekend for 5 wins all fell short. Over 21 hours, literally all day today. Take care everyone. I'll be back at Comet, maybe.

Dave_6

Oh yeah, finally got a reward from ToO for winning my first ever round and lost it because my emblems were full :(

someday

Banned
Would be kind of foolish if they didn't. I have to imagine they won't release all of the armor pieces though. Who knows though. I'm going to be doing IB all next week. Need those etheric lights.
You'd think but I just checked and on bungie.net's IB page it says that the upgraded legendary armor "provides a path to level 32." That's too bad but I guess the etheric light is the most important thing.

22 attempts this weekend for 5 wins all fell short. Over 21 hours, literally all day today. Take care everyone. I'll be back at Comet, maybe.

Someone help him get his boots! We tried earlier but we couldn't get it done.

Don't leave because of Trials. You're a chill dude and This mode should not break you to the point you want to quit the game. This is still a great community with tons of people who help each other out and you don't find that with other games.

Edit: remember, Pantheon is just a shitty map.

Lnkn52

I was never invited.

you should have joined the party so i could yell at you for dying
Well someone is lying...

giphy.gif

You'd think but I just checked and on bungie.net's IB page it says that the upgraded legendary armor "provides a path to level 32." That's too bad but I guess the etheric light is the most important thing.

That's very disappointing if true. The armor needs to have some real good perks then to make it worth it to upgrade.

noomi

Got the Elder Cipher from the level 34, then got a treasure key from one of the small chests. :D

Same thing happened to me today, if only we could get the queens cipher right there and then. But noooooo, we need to se Variks first :/

Gah, sorry to hear that man. I know the trails are rough and can be draining after a while, but hey maybe take a break for a few days/weeks and see how you feel :)

Some others players have also left due to the steep challenge of the trials.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
so I finally got an exotic bounty

got a light in the dark, dubious task, and tolands journal

which one would you guys recommend?

Someone help him get his boots! We tried earlier but we couldn't get it done.

Don't leave because of Trials. You're a chill dude and This mode should not break you to the point you want to quit the game. This is still a great community with tons of people who help each other out and you don't find that with other games.

Edit: remember, Pantheon is just a shitty map.

Thanks man. Yea it is a shitty map. I'll take a look what the map is but most likely have to skip out for my own sanity, unless it is a great 3v3 map I might consider it.

But I know you got 9-1 last week, it's just a shitty Map for your playstyle. See what next week brings.

The map is garbage for sure.

rc213

Mida Multi Tool worth keeping?

Thanks Ill Will and phantom for the help in PoE32.

Just have my hunter which is going to be a pain to get through PoE32.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom