• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyun Sai

Is it possible to do a 35 PoE with a level 33?

Nope.

---------------------------------
By the way, if the team doesnt' have at least 2 snipers 365 with an impact at least equal to LDR, it's pretty much impossible to down Skolas before dismantling the mines.

With 3 high impact snipers, it's easy peasy (as long as you're precise enough of course).

Daemul

So, how long do I have to wait until Variks calls me to get my Cipher back? The dude is taking his sweet ass time.

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

Just throwing my opinion in on this tidbit, I have a feeling progression is intentionally a bit fast because they wanted you to be able to delete a character and not set yourself back too far. It also means you're never actually far behind everyone else if you start Destiny right now or come back after a hiatus.

That being said, it'd be nice if there was a bit of a super hard reward thing somewhere.
ummm... are you asking for another necrochasm?

Trakan

Good point. If someone is Hornless, they can be the designated shield breaker.

I'm pretty sure I read if you have a Titan use Fist of Panic, as long as you're all grouped together it'll break all 3 of your detain shields.

All the talk of the new Iron Banner gear and no one noticed that they are updating the weapons too? No more hammer forged for the Lie (reinforced barrel and smallbore though) and NO MORE FINAL ROUND FOR THE SPEAR.

http://db.destinytracker.com/items/2180040613-efrideets-spear

They changed a few of the weapons actual stats too. The autorifle got way more base stability. I went to find the reddit thread but it got deleted for some reason.

I beat Skolas with 2 other guys who were level 33 last week, so it is doable, but they were very good players who knew how to keep themselves alive, most level 33's would probably struggle.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/37miyy/elder_cipher_wait_time_9_days_so_far/

ocean

Banned
I'm pretty sure I read if you have a Titan use Fist of Panic, as long as you're all grouped together it'll break all 3 of your detain shields.

They changed a few of the weapons actual stats too. The autorifle got way more base stability. I went to find the reddit thread but it got deleted for some reason.
You'll probably get detained more quickly than your super regeneration though. If you've got a good shotgun you can just break the shield (6 Found Verdict shots). Or SGA it with its infinite ammo.

Gammacide

Seriously, no one wants to do a Lvl 32 PoE? Shouldn't take too long. Would love to get my Titan that chest piece today...

Ot NF if anyone is game.

noomi

I'm not sure how I feel about Skolas with no burn. On one hand enemies wouldn't kill us in .05 seconds but on the other he would take forever to down.

Either way, curious to see what happens tomorrow. Hoping for a nice Nightfall as well.

FyreWulff

Also, I really wish they would allow cross platform saves going forward that are tied to your bnet account. I'd consider double dipping the PS4 version, but grinding all that out again is too much.

Destiny's backend can support this, it's first party politics
Microsoft
that prevent it from happening

IT CAN TAKE 9 DAYS??!!!!!!!

BUNGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 9 days person got the quest on an alt, and only logged into said alt to check to see if the quest was completed.

Thus, it stands to reason that the quest is completed with in game time spent, and not real world time waited.

Chances are it's something like 6-8 hours in game time, which would cause the average person to wait 3-5 days.

ocean

Banned
Beginning of week 3 of HoW and I still haven't cleared a 34 :/
They're a good source of Etheric Light. The first week there was an AR on sale (lol thanks) and this week a ridiculous, potentially broken FR. I saw some ToO streams where that thing one-shotted from silly distances. It's potentially worth looking at.

Haha, that bad? I know a 33 who wants to run it. There would be two 34s as well. Suppose it would be just frustrating to even try?

I did it with two 33s and a 34 right up to Skolas. I ended up ascending to 34 for that so we took down Skolas with two 34s and a 33.

It is possible.

noomi

Fine.

Skolas. Grounded. Exposure. Lightswitch. Trickle. No burn.

Where's your Traveler now, Guardians?

You shut your filthy mouth!

I have a Felwinter w/ Final Round, Hammer Forged, and Shot Package.

I have an Efrideet's Spear w/ Spray & Play, & Final Round.

giphy.gif

Huehuehuehue

I have Party Crasher +1 with Aggressive Balls, Shot Pkg, Rifled Barrel, and Kneepads

Full scumbag mode dude :D

Just noticed that my Shadow of Veils dropped with Shortgaze and Perfect Balance. This could work in PvP.

The Fallen weapons are all the same except the fallen-specific perk. I used the Shadow of Veils on my Warlock for Trials and found it to be exactly like using the Benevolence with Shortgaze, which is to say pretty damn good.

lt519

I could see a triple burn. Or just Void for them to throw us a bone.

No burn and I won't even bother.
I'm still salty about not getting my second set of emblems, ship, and shader. I can't find keys anywhere!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom