• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalamari

Legendary sniper rifles sorted by base aim assist. I kinda wish I had a Prudence II to try out.

lbtkowB.png

Btw, is there any hard evidence out there about how hidden hand effects snipers in terms of aim assist or hitbox increase?

noomi

You guys know what I haven't seen in-game yet....

Those new exotic hunter boots that give you an extra jump. Effectively letting gunslingers quadruple jump, and blade dancers triple jump.

/want

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
How long do you think it would take to get to Iron Banner rank 3?

It's gonna be my first IB so I'm looking forward to it, but it'd be great to get some Etheric Light.

Also, I mostly use The Last Word - it's a 300 one (well 279) at the moment. Should I use two exotic shards to stand a chance?

Shito

Those new exotic hunter boots that give you an extra jump. Effectively letting gunslingers quadruple jump, and blade dancers triple jump.

/want
This is my most sought after exotic item of HoW.
That means I will never get it from a nightfall, and Xur will sell it LAST...

It's gonna be my first IB so I'm looking forward to it, but it'd be great to get some Etheric Light.

Also, I mostly use The Last Word - it's a 300 one (well 279) at the moment. Should I use two exotic shards to stand a chance?

Yeah a 365 Last Word wrecks people. Like probably the best PvP weapon.

PuMa

Were we on the same team during the Unstable run? Did you manage to get to Mercury in the end?

We were on the same team, and I was pretty pathetic in those matches. I was just getting to know that map and trying to get more comfortable with sniping.

Still haven't made it to Mercury but had an awesome run to 8 wins last night with silvertongue and v1br4t1ons.

BondFancy

Definitely use an exotic shard to get it to 365, it will definitely help. Also, if you buy the boons, wear the gear, etc. for your first character it'll take a couple days max.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Definitely use an exotic shard to get it to 365, it will definitely help. Also, if you buy the boons, wear the gear, etc. for your first character it'll take a couple days max.

Amazing. Thanks guys!

Guess a couple of hours each night should do it.

And yes I love my Last Word . Just need to be a bit more confident with hip firing it.

BondFancy

If you are good with it, I'm terrible with it. However, thorn on the other hand is a lot easier to pick up personally.

Edit:
Amazing. Thanks guys!

Guess a couple of hours each night should do it.

And yes I love my Last Word . Just need to be a bit more confident with hip firing it.

Your welcome glad we could help :)!

noomi

This is my most sought after exotic item of HoW.
That means I will never get it from a nightfall, and Xur will sell it LAST...

Same here haha, I can't wait to try them out.

As soon as I have them I'm going to the bridge encounter in the dark below and soloing the shit out of it.

TP-DK

Shadow of Veils has been the highlight weapon of the PoE weapons. The shotgun and the Fusion are decent as well.

The PoE machine gun is pretty good too, it has high stability, medium rof, medium range and medium impact. I've started to use it instead of Corrective Measure.

ich00

All the talk of the new Iron Banner gear and no one noticed that they are updating the weapons too? No more hammer forged for the Lie (reinforced barrel and smallbore though) and NO MORE FINAL ROUND FOR THE SPEAR.

http://db.destinytracker.com/items/2180040613-efrideets-spear

This is why I'm happy I have at least one of each of the 331 IB weapons, a few I have extras that I will not shard probably ever.

Maybe I'll finally give Skolas a shot tonight.

If you do and need a second or third, let me know, I'd like to give this a run as well.

I just wanted to point out that the Found Verdict or an auto shotgun can break you out of the jail without the jailbreaker buff. I don't know if ascension makes a big difference or not, but I ascended mine at the start of the fight for this reason.

Also worth pointing out that Super Good Advice virtually consumes no ammo if used to break yourself or others out of the detainment shields.

True on both points, I didn't put any weapon specific advice as not everyone would have those 2 guns, and Found Verdict requires all 6 shots in order to break you out so I don't recommend it.

Definity

I'm off work all week. Looking forward to jumping on an IB train tomorrow. Still need to knock out at least 5 wins on my warlock in ToO sometime today too.

Axoman

/want

A friend got them from the nightfall the other day. I don't even know if he has a hunter...

MrS

Banned
We were on the same team, and I was pretty pathetic in those matches. I was just getting to know that map and trying to get more comfortable with sniping.

Still haven't made it to Mercury but had an awesome run to 8 wins last night with silvertongue and v1br4t1ons.
So was I, sometimes it just doesn't happen. 8 wins is good! Did you get anything good in the package?

TP-DK

True on both points, I didn't put any weapon specific advice as not everyone would have those 2 guns, and Found Verdict requires all 6 shots in order to break you out so I don't recommend it.

I have found 4th Horseman to be THE jailbreaker to use. It will melt the detainment shield immediately. Only problem is it's slow reload so you will probably only have time to get one shield down.

netguy503

I'm on last part of a lvl 32 Prison of Elders. A friend got mad and left so I need serious help. PLEASE help me kind gaf. I'm lvl 32 and need to lvl up. This is for PS4.

PSN: Netguy503

THANK YOU!!!

X-Frame

PvP Sniper Users:

I rolled a Low Grade Humility with Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, Quickdraw or Injection Mold (not sure what's better), and Replenish.

Keeper?

Atone13

Ha! You guys (Atone and SoulDestroyer) were great! Super fun run and totally appreciated the help! Thanks!!!

Happy to help, that round four got a little messy, blowing myself up more than once didn't help. Good run though, last round went nice and easy.

Edit.
I'm on last part of a lvl 32 Prison of Elders. A friend got mad and left so I need serious help. PLEASE help me kind gaf. I'm lvl 32 and need to lvl up. This is for PS4.

PSN: Netguy503

THANK YOU!!!

Ill send you a FR now, jump in and help you out.

Edit 2.

Looks like you guys are full, hit me up if you're still stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom