• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

Trials of Osiris. Last Guardian Standing and only 2 bullets left in my sniper rifle.

34vfvyr.gif
Nice. Did this a couple times the other day. Was surprised to see it happen without AP on my rifle. I still have the clip saved.

ich00

Trying to rope T-44 into Skolas tonight. Would you be willing to horn quodron first really quick? We'd have 3 365s

Yea that's no problem, I could use another kill on him anyways.

Edit: Tell T we could all rock out Flawless ToO emblems and scare Skolas into quiting before we get to the encounter. If that doesn't work I could probably rope my bother into giving it a go.

Lnkn52

Why do so many people watch Gothalion on Twitch? I don't understand.

I watch it because of the music and sometimes he's just funny.

Edit: lately I've switched to other streamers because his chat is out of hand. I like to interact with the streamers I watch.

LTWood12

Yea that's no problem, I could use another kill on him anyways.

Edit: Tell T we could all rock out Flawless ToO emblems and scare Skolas into quiting before we get to the encounter. If that doesn't work I could probably rope my bother into giving it a go.

Lol he didn't get the emblem because his inventory was full lol!

vctor182

All the games I played yesterday are not showing in my recent activities, even the weekly heroic I did about 4 hours ago isn't there...

PuMa

google chrome mobile was a mistake. its nothing but trash

i cant even read this thread anymore without ir crashing while im scrolling through

What kind of phone do you have? That's what I use to browse GAF, and it works great.

phen0m24

Where is Drizzy?

This is the "haven't seen you in a while, hope you didn't drop a bookshelf on your foot" moving check in post.

:)

ill help you fig but you have to quote my hunter pics a few pages back and admit that the trials boots are the best

search your jeggings, you know its true

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Any Xbox players still needing to do a nightfall?
I've helped a bunch of people with theirs this week but forgot to do it with my warlock.

WishYouLuck got DDoS again from ToO. He just quit. lol

how can you tell if you've been DDoS'd? I had two incredibly unfortunate disconnects (weasel both times) last night, screwed our win record something fierce. I've been having intermittent router issues, but it looked like Destiny was the only thing that lost connection (party chat kept going) which isn't typical for weasel errors.

Lnkn52

how can you tell if you've been DDoS'd? I had two incredibly unfortunate disconnects (weasel both times) last night, screwed our win record something fierce. I've been having intermittent router issues, but it looked like Destiny was the only thing that lost connection (party chat kept going) which isn't typical for weasel errors.

That is what he calls it. But it was back to back games, so I would have quit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom